fifteen : stop kissing me taetae!

☁️🦋☁️

Oh, how much he waited for this. Peck over peck. Was it a secret that Taehyung was head over heels for Jungkook? I mean, it wasn't, but now the guy was precisely driving singles and even couples in the school jealous. Dayme.

They were still on the trip and the older lad kept Jungkook to his chest. Taehyung wouldn't let anybody come near Jungkook. One word from anyone who would seek to ridicule or taunt his boyfriend, he would end them with his death glare. In one statement, he was doing his duty as a baby protector.

Anyhow, the group of pupils were drawn to an exceedingly popular market to explore, but there, too, Taehyung was determined to not stop. The boy's game plan was to give one peck every second; Jungkook merely whined about that. He was curiously peering at stuff in the stalls while the elder of the two would cup his face here and then to kiss his lips.

Man, there are doubtless demerits of having a cute boyfriend. All the erstwhile wished was to mush-mush the latter. Nom-Nom his cheekos, brush-bush their noses and squeeze him over his chest. Sigh, but his bunny was awfully restless searching and peering at random stuff in the market.

That was when the former drew him back by his wrist. Imagine, a street full of crowds and there is one fellow kissing his small boyfriend.

"Mhhm! Stop kissing me TaeTae!!" the lad, setting his paws over his chest, shoved him back. Puffing his cheeks out, he huffed. "No, never!" the elder responded before seizing his pink lips again. 

☁️🦋☁️