seven : the freshers party.

☁️🦋☁️

The day was quick to appear. The day and the last chance for Jungkook and his group to preserve their club. For the last three weekends, the fellow did enough hard work by ascending and descending the forest with the mean foxie.

Nevertheless, his hard work produced the former to agree to be present at the event. Likewise, if some of them score more than ninety percent, he would go on a date with them. Sadly, enough.

Meaning to employ some more time with his bunny, Taehyung stubbornly did not get ready on time. Which assuredly served Jungkook to hang in there for him. He was handed over the responsibility of bringing all of his hyungs to the venue.

However, taking this as their signal, the others left for school, leaving behind the youngers alone. Ahem, this was all under their plan.

After roughly twenty minutes, Taehyung came out of his room, spruced up in a half-sleeve shirt and baggy pants.

The elder paused, scanning the younger standing by his room- looking cute as ever-"Ahh, you're so bad! Because of you, I am running late," Jungkook exclaimed, huffing out his beard cheeks out of habit before reaching out for Taehyung's wrist into his small palms and dragging him out.

The shorter lad took Taehyung to the garage. Accurately, since the elders had drawn the car, the mere choice for them to reach the place as early as feasible was the scooter.

Jungkook promptly passed a helmet to the erstwhile before putting on the other one. "Sit! Whoosh!" Jungkook rolled the accelerator, still actioning him to hop on.

Taehyung, still being astonished at the smaller one's actions, relaxed calmly behind him. But- what caught him off guard was the touch of Jungkook's fingers on his-to make him roll up his arms around his waist.

oh. . . damn. . .

Taehyung blushed intensely, holding that tiny waist. His eyes suddenly drove to the side mirror- the fellow was grimacing, with a huge pout lingering over his pink lips. Everything halted for Taehyung though his dorky crush was literally flying the scooter.

But that didn't mean he wasn't prying inside to not get more than fifty percent with anyone on the love meter. Well, he did pry to all of his angels anyway to make Jungkook measure his feeling with him.

I mean, it's not as if he wishes to have more than ninety percent with the younger. No. no. it's nothing like that. And it's not like he seemingly craves to take the younger on a date. No. no, nothing like that. Please note the sarcasm.

☁️🦋☁️