eight : photobooth

Please read the previous chapter! hope you did not miss chapter seven. since i accidentally published it in the afternoon, you must have not gotten the notification.

thank you :)

☁️🦋☁️

Why was our Lil Jungkookie mad?

Because nobody was offering him attention. Yugyeom was busy supervising the dance floor. And since it was still time for the opening of the love meter arena, Jungkook was becoming bored. His brother was busy playing games with his friends- and what provoked him to huff, even more, was the crowd in front of the photo booth- he wanted to click photos too.

That was assuredly chaotic. Taking the responsibility as a volunteer and as the vice president- Well, Koo, is someone who will certainly be flexing that- he took the opportunity to clear the traffic at the photo booth.

"Excuse me?" the fellow struggled to sound serious- but what was stunning was that not merely did his year undergraduates and the seniors not take him seriously but also the freshers. Oh, my Lord Voldemort; Jungkook's potter head let out a deep dramatic sigh.

You must've heard that dorky people have dorky ideas. But as a dork myself, I would deny that- I mean, hollering, "Min Yoongi marry me!" to direct the crowd towards his awfully innocent brother wasn't a dorky idea. No. no, it was not. This is not the sarcasm but note it.

Jungkook grinned, remaining behind the photo booth; shrieking at the ladies who were now rushing behind his so-called popular brother. Bahaha, some fun, our Lil Koo should also get.

Still laughing, the boy came in front of the photo booth to click some photos of himself for the time being.

The small boy slid open the curtain, only to find the mean fox standing in front of him. Oh, well, now it made sense why the girls were going crazy to come in here. But why did Jungkook feel a lil weird thinking about so many girls with Taehyung?

Jungkook somewhat sulked, peering at him, and was about to leave for another round of the event but suddenly he saw a group of girls coming back-

And who would have foreseen Jungkook to take Taehyung off of the tent and dash towards the dance floor with him? Damn lord, Taehyung actually appeared to feel as if his small Romeo was running away with him.

They got mingled up in the crowd, making it difficult for the young women and men to look for them. Whatsoever was the case, not just strolling near the speakers, presented his heartbeat to dance, but so did the palm that was holding onto the elder ones?

Taehyung was this close to fainting. This close.

☁️🦋☁️