five : clumsy koo.¹

☁️🦋☁️

Autumn sunrises are one of the pleasantest mornings. But it was another typical Saturday for Jungkook. The lad dragged his feet out of his room, merely to crash into a rock-hard chest. He whined when the individual remaining opposite to him booped his nose.

"You're late, bunny," the deep voice spoke. "I'm sluggish, I am going back to sleep," the shorter boy yawned and declared before dashing back towards his bed. "As far as I remember, you said you desired my help," uttered the latter, raising his brows momentarily.

"You're so bad! And mean!!" Jungkook grumbled, storming his feet now towards his bathroom to get ready, "I can hear you," the elder of the two asserted.

Jungkook; the airhead simply puffed his cheekos out before placing his palms over them and sheepishly grinning. "You are such a great person, Taehyungie Hyungie," the younger boy warbled, rolling up his palms now around the older one's biceps. "C'mon, tell me more," Jungkook foolishly grinned at his statement, "The coolest, the most amazing Hyungie," The lad went on and on to butter the elder up.

You must be speculating why? What help did the boy need? Well, assuredly being one of the vice presidents and bearing the responsibility to save his club— approximately two weeks ago Jungkook came up with the notion of building a Love meter.

Luckily enough, all the representatives of the club were engrossed in the idea. But the only question was: How will they execute this?

The occasion was the freshers' party and apparently, Jackson, being the remarkably brilliant hooman on the earth, turned up with the ideas to draw up the attention of the freshers.

It was quite clear that this activity of proving the level of your sentiments would already take their attention, but what would more if they had all the popular seniors there— it will only attract more and more pupils; increasing the profit for them.

To Jungkook's delight, all of his Hyungs were on the list; Jungkook could simply dream of being one of them. I mean, undoubtedly enough, if you see his case, our Jungkook is charmingly popular too, right, guys? Cheer up, Koo~.

Back to the case, if the participant accomplishes more than ninety percent with one of the seniors, they would get a chance to go on a date with them and the club would sponsor that.

Sheesh. . . all of this was just to get the attention of the freshers.

Jungkook and Yugyeom jointly made all the seniors who got their names on the list agree— by dividing the work. However, there was someone who denied it.

But thereafter wasn't able to look into those bambi eyes; those eyes that made everything stop for him. Blinking so tenderly, so delicately— those eyelashes swept themselves over his puffy-puffy cheekos. Yes, Taehyung calls it cheekos.

How cute.

Struggling to play tough, the elder fellow managed to keep out a condition in front of Jungkook. That—that the boy would have to go hiking with him to see the sunrise every weekend— until the freshers' party if he wants him to be present at the event. 

☁️🦋☁️