one : what all koo despised?

He had glimmering glossy eyes and a rosy-red nose as he sniffed, struggling to control his tears. "I thought you liked me, too." The male appeared not to respond to that. He calmly observed him. The younger of them had just formerly glanced up through his bangs that settled splendidly over his eyes.

Jungkook, with a huge pout, turned around with the chocolate box in his palm. And the other fellow, who was still remaining there, just peered at his back. He then took a deep breath before yelling.

"KOO,"

The smaller turned around with the same large pout, but this time tears were flowing down from his Bambi eyes. "I DON'T LIKE YOU," he tendering examined the tiny figure of the junior.

Jungkook acknowledged in understatement, moping his tears before turning around again to leave, but this time, what he heard led him to pause again.

"HEY STUPID, I LOVE YOU"

☁️🦋☁️ 

six months before the incident. 

 An odd, socially awkward, unstylish person; the interpretation of being a dork. In what manner do you want me to describe the bunny boy?

It's not me who calls him a dork, but it's his classmates and apparently the other students from the school Seoul High.

Maybe it is about the embarrassed smile he gave to everyone he passed through, or maybe the bag he carried to school; the pink, sparkly one.

Repeatedly again, it's not me who calls him a dork. Nevertheless, of this fact— all of this was started by a senior whom he despised the most.

All of this commenced on the day when he was summoned to give a speech on the stage for the first time. When the boy reached in front of the whole crowd and had all the attention of the students on him, he, instead of reciting the speech, let out a small "hihi," clumsily, feeling awkward.

It was after the function Jungkook was in the canteen serenely swallowing his food until his friends gave him a little dare to wave at a senior. And he did it— assuredly to be called a dork by him. From that day onwards, he was continuously teased. And folks loved the way he reacted to it.

Those somber pink lips, that dramatic grasp, and oppssiee that huff after every word. Jeon Jungkook was adorable and no one could deny it.

Certainly, students coo'ed the boy. But this did not end the lad's Lil Lil animosity towards the senior. He was so mean.

Not only that, his basketball team captain was determined not to let him play and used to regularly employ him to clean the court after everybody left. The captain used to sit there watching the boy collect all the balls, all the empty bottles, to make sure that he does not run away from it.

Alas! he was scorned off his elder brother's best friend, who used to cage him near the lockers now and then to make fun of him.

Simply if the senior, the basketball caption, and his Hyung's best friend were three different people, Jungkook would have been in double trouble to deal with them but when— these three identities resided in the same lad named Kim Taehyung, the known celebrity of the school— Seoul High, it made it no better.