ten : the measurement

☁️🦋☁️

And there Jungkook was, standing in front of Taehyung, unexpectedly. He did not know what to think and how to process his mind. Earlier, Yoongi took Jimin down and so did Namjoon with Jin. Hobie just winked at Taehyung and went after the others. What was happening? He pondered to himself.

Taehyung and him. . .

Um. . .

The lad averted his gaze to the elder. They were remaining in front of the love meter; um, this is awkward. Or maybe it was just for Jungkook, keeping Taehyung's unreadable face in mind.

Not to create things even more awkward or spoil an exceptionally fruitful event, Jungkook agreed to do the love meter with Taehyung.

How did he even end up being in the spotlight, when he did not even intend to be in? Just like everybody else, the two were further given over a glass of orange juice to drink by the magician. The boys now were answering the questions mutually.

Have you given any nicknames to one another?

The meter sought, well, they did. Mean fox and Bunny? the two shared a look and blushfully darted elsewhere. Jungkook and Taehyung both pressed a yes to the question.

Do you spend time with one another?

Ahem, they did. In the basketball club, after the club- when Jungkook picked up the bottles. Later at home, where Taehyung actually tutored Jungkook for history and math and sometimes played lenient basketball with him on their lawn. They even started hiking together a few days ago- not to mention. The lads repeatedly pressed a yes to the question.

Do you like spending time with one another?

A yes was pretty much an obvious answer for Taehyung. I mean, that fellow would do everything and every damn thing to make Jungkook end up with him and spend some time with him. But he waited- he remained still till the younger took his time to think.

Putting aside how much of a mean fox Taehyungie hyungie was to Jungkook, he felt safe around him. He certainly once battled with the house rats to save him- isn't that cute?

He also shared his lunch and breakfast once or twice with him. Though he formerly made him share his ice candy with him but later bought more to eat. Taehyungie hyungie was not that bad- he even ruffles his hair while he is eating, when he aces a question, or sometimes when he has just woken up. It makes him feel weird-

And again, the two ended up pushing the yes button.

As the time went by, they kept pressing, agreeing with the questions. But it was merely one question, where it was a no from Jungkook and a yes from Taehyung- which certainly surprised the younger one. "Do you observe one another?" Well, Jungkook never really paid attention-Taehyung was conscious of this. But positively enough, this question might lead the latter to actually start paying attention to him.

The two pressed the "enter" key after holding onto the switch, which calculated their heart rates. The machine started buffing to calculate the love. And promptly enough Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hair and smiled at him-

5%. . .

lub-dub. Jungkook's ears turned pink.

lub-dub.

lub-dub.

lub-dub.

20%. . .

lub-dub. Taehyung's smile is so beautiful.

50%. . .

lub-dub. It exceeded 50% what if-lub-dub

80%. . .

tum-dum. Why was it getting hard to breathe? The beard cheeks were blazing.

90%. . .

lub-dub. Jungkook's breath hitched when he looked up at the meter. The whole crowd at their mouths hanging low. But it did not stop yet.

93%. . .

lub-dub. His eyes started to hang low, but then when he looked at Taehyung, he was already peering at him.

lub-dub.

99%. . .

sheesh.

The hues of their faces turned pink as the two gawked at one another. The wide, yet shy, eyes of the younger were simply melting the elder down. But he managed to keep it low. He knew that-that one percent that was still remaining was for Jungkook to develop and recognize his side of the feelings.

But the good thing for the elder was- he could now take his crush on a date-The crowd had gone crazy. Not like people expected the school dork; Jeon Jungkook to get ninety-nine percent on the love meter with the school heartthrob; Kim Taehyung.

Did I tell you how Jungkook was frozen at his place?

☁️🦋☁️