fourteen : can you kiss me taetae?

☁️🦋☁️

They were on a school trip. A trip meant fun, loaded with glee. But for Jungkook, it was a trip loaded with nervousness. Sheesh. No one could ever predict what the lad was about to do.

He was about to confess his feelings; everyone gasp!!

The lad had seen a number of dramas by now, where one individual would confess to the other — they would kiss and settle peacefully thereafter. He kinda craved for the same. Kinda wanted the former to accept him — nevertheless, he turned all red thinking about the kiss. He still wished that.

Where is my innocent lil Koo?

At night when they reached the hotel. The younger one was caught in the lounge with a box of chocolates in his palm by Taehyung. The elder frowned, scanning the lad playing footsie by himself. It didn't take him a second to approach the boy.

"Those are my favorites, are those for me, bunny?" He tried to tease but was caught off guard when the younger glanced up, ever so innocently with nervousness and worry in his eyes. He was seized off guard further when Jungkook muttered, "yes."

With his eyes hanging low, the lad stood up— solely to face Taehyung's chest. The towering fellow remained there for the younger to add something further. Taehyung's heart and gut were shrieking that something was coming his way. 

"I like you, hyungie," Jungkook muttered. Silence. The boy did not look up at the elder. "Say something," the smaller one whispered finally looking up. Didn't silence mean no? 

He had glimmering glossy eyes and a rosy-red nose as he sniffed, struggling to control his tears. "I thought you liked me, too." The male appeared not to respond to that. He calmly observed him. The younger of them had just formerly glanced up through his bangs that settled splendidly over his eyes.

Jungkook, with a huge pout, turned around with the chocolate box in his palm. And the other fellow, who was still remaining there, just peered at his back. He then took a deep breath before yelling.

"KOO,"

The smaller turned around with the same large pout, but this time tears were flowing down from his Bambi eyes. "I DON'T LIKE YOU," he tendering examined the tiny figure of the junior.

Jungkook acknowledged in understatement, moping his tears before turning around again to leave, but this time, what he heard led him to pause again.

"HEY STUPID, I LOVE YOU!" Jungkook froze when he picked up that. The fellow appeared to cry harder, placing his lower arm over his eyes, sniffing like a Lil baby. Taehyung coo'ed at that. He marginally dashed towards him and drew the younger to his chest solely to get punches over it.

"Y-You b-bad! M-Mean fox," the erstwhile chuckled, cupping his face up and thereafter brushing their noses affectionately— he murmured cheesily, "I'm sorry, bunny," holding the hiccupping boy.

Jungkook's eyes remained over Taehyung's smile. He chewed his lips again. The elder witnessed the younger's cheekos turning redder this time, the boy looked down thereafter muttered— 

"Can you kiss me Taetae?" 

☁️🦋☁️