Spoiled baby

"How.. how do they remember you and not me..?"

"They remember me.. Only me.. I finally win.."

"It's not fair! What did you do to deserve them?? I have done everything. They love me too!"

"What did I do to deserve them???? Everything! God you're so spoiled. You always get everything you want"

"I'm spoiled?? You get them. I missed them more than you"

"Sun, you have ALWAYS gotten EVERYTHING you want. Everyone always loves YOU. YOU get the attention. YOU get the children's love. Everyone is always scared of me. It's always about Sun, always. YOU got all the drawings from the kids. YOU get most of the time with Y/N. And I have to suffer in silence while you get your way with everything. I'm a person too. I wish I NEVER shared a body with you. I get one thing this one time, and you can't handle it. You cant stand not being the star of the show"

"You get to sleep with them every night, you get more than enough"

"WELL NOW I GET EVERYTHING AND YOU DON'T"

Silence 

(MOON'S POV)

"Oh my sweet Moon! I have missed you so much! Come lay with me"

Y/N pulled me into bed with them and gently kissed my face. There was barley enough room on the bed for both of us, but I would be uncomfortable forever with them.

"How long has it been without you Moon? Not too long right?"

"It's been.. a little over 100 days"

"100 days?? Without you??"

I nodded

"You must have been so lonely my love."

I melted onto their chest, holding them as if they were going to leave me again. They seemed to be doing the same to me. I never thought the moment would come that I was the most special to them. I was always in the background, always the second choice. Not anymore.

I often think about when we first opened. Sun and I were a lot more oiled up then, just excited to be in existence. He was so selfish. He would "forget" about nap time, and no one got mad. But, if I were even a minute late turning the lights back on I was screamed at.

The sight of my face has made children cry. I always hated myself for that. I wanted them to trust me and come to me the way they did with Sun, but I never got it that way. Until Y/N.

They saw me in a completely different way. They looked at me with love, even when I scared them. Even when they had just seen Sun before me.

They helped me forget about the past.. and what happened that one day. The one I don't speak about, and Sun will never remember. The day that I have to leave in fear of, and he just gets to live in peace without this horrible memory. But Y/N helps me forget.

I hugged them tighter as I felt them fall slowly to sleep. I cant believe i'm touching them again. I thought I never would. I thought I was completely alone forever. But they're here, and I have them all to myself. It's my turn to be selfish.

Even though I could feel my parts twitching, and I knew something was wrong with our wires, I fell asleep on their chest. For the first time since they left, I could finally sleep