Cheers

(Y/N POV)

"Cheers"

Jay and I clicked our shot glasses and took another shot. Last time I remembered counting, we were on like shot 7 or 8, but it had been a few since then. Jay had turned on his speakers and we were dancing around his basement. It felt nice just to let go.

"Fuck you know how uncomfortable this uniform is?"

"Nope, I get to wear the fancy manager uniform. Loser"

"Ugh. Let me change"

I stumbled into Jay's room and picked out some shorts and a big shirt. It took me awhile to slip them on, but I felt much better. When I came out, I changed the music to Abba, I didn't even care for Abba too much, but it was just stuck in my head in a bad way.

"I like that shirt on you"

"Oh this one? It's my friend's."

"Oh I'm your friend now huh"

He held out his hand and I took it, and we danced. I stumbled around and sang along. I don't think he was as drunk as I was though, honestly. He spun me around but I stopped him quickly. It made me feel super sick when he did it. 

Jay let me go and I danced on my own for a little. When I looked back at him, he had taken his shirt off. 

"Sorry it gets really hot down here"

Gross. I just ignored it and kept dancing, anything to keep my mind off whatever the fuck tonight had been. God, what did Sun do to me.

I grabbed one of the bottles we had opened and drank straight from the bottle. I just wanted forget, even if I would pay for it in the morning.

"Wow slow down." 

Jay tried to grab the bottle from my hand but I turned away from him and continued to dance with it in my hand.

"I can tell you tend to over do it when you drink"

"Who are you to tell me shit anyway Jay. Just shut your mouth and dance. Take another shot if you wanna have some fun. Buzz kill"

I noticed it was harder to keep a good balance now, but that meant the fun was only beginning. I threw myself onto Jay's couch and chugged more from the bottle. He was finally able to snatch it from my hands, but jokes on him, I was already drunk enough. 

I turned off the speakers and turned on TV. He was watching some romantic movie, sounded French but honestly I couldn't make it out too well. 

"What kind of shit do you watch weirdo"

Jay sat next to me and lauged.

"French film, it's my favorite."

"Well put on something not lame, I don't want your TV to depress me"

He turned on some adult cartoon, I couldn't even tell what it was. The room was spinning. I loved being a light weight. Tonight was already a million times better. Until, Jay tried to fucking kiss me.

"What the fuck Jay?" 

"Oh fuck sorry I thought you wanted to."

"What part of me being drunk makes you think I want to kiss you"

He began to apologize over and over, but began to grab everything I could without throwing up from moving too fast.

"You can't drive like this, I am serious."

"No fuck you,  I should've known you had some other idea about inviting me."

I slipped into my uniform, grabbed my keys and the bottle, and left. Fuck Jay, fuck sun, and fuck mrs stupid fucking flower or whatever her corny fucking name was. 

I got in the car and backed out of his driveway. If there was any type of god at all, I would get home safe tonight, but there was no way I was waiting for an Uber here. The closest place was the pizza plex, I could wait for an Uber there. 

I drove slow trying to not let my brain go dizzy. Somehow I just ended up there, I barley even remember the drive at all, but at least I was safe. I looked at my phone clock and saw it was only 3:14 AM, still technically my shift. Better time than ever to go in myself.

I unlocked the doors and called Jay.

"Y/N, I am so sorry, are you safe"

"No fuck you, I am at the pizza plex but don't you dare come here"

"God you're slurring your words so bad. Please be safe, and don't break anything there. I am calling you an Uber there. We can talk in the morning."

"Fuck you but I still want this job"

"We can talk in the morning. You're not fired. I won't even check the cameras unless you break anything. Just sit down and try to throw up so you don't in the Uber"

I hung up and went straight to the day care. I pounded on the doors, and waited for that stupid flower lady to open them. To my surprise, Sun opened them. His rays deflated as soon as he saw me.

"God you're the one trying to act sad"

"I thought I told you that you should go" he whispered.

"No, I want to talk to you and your little flower lady friend. Where is she huh?"

"She's sleeping. Don't wake her. What's wrong? Are you drunk?"

"Why do you care anyway?"

Sun turned his back to me, and started walking away.

"Oh that's how it is? I bring you to my fucking apartment and show you all these amazing things and I am still the second choice? God Sun, fuck you, really."

"Will you be quiet? Moon is screaming, you're screaming. Every time you're around it's all just screaming."

"WELL WHO'S FAULT IS THAT?"

"You're acting like a child. Please leave. You're not welcomed in the day care."

"Jesus what the hell is happening Sun?"

I fell to the ground and started to cry. Watching him look at me with such hate in his eyes and talk to me like I was worthless to him was what broke me. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, and behind my blurry vision, I thought I saw him look sad for a moment too, but it was probably just my drunk brain trying to fill in the blanks of the ugly truth. 

"Sun you have no idea how much you hurt me"

Just then, of course little mrs perfect stood over me, smirking.

"Awe. Someone's sad that their little crush is all mine"

I looked up at her with enough anger to decommission her myself. Just I was about to, I heard the front door slam, and Jay's voice call my name. I heard footsteps coming my way. I just put my head in my hands and sobbed. 

He walked up to me and tried to get me to stand up. Of course Mrs. Petal found the need to speak for me because what else would she do.

"Oh Jay, they came in here all hysterical, we were just trying to help them"

"I'm sure you were. You're always doing the right thing. I'm glad to have you back. Awe it looks like Sun really is too"

"Of course he is. And don't worry, our little agreement is working. I imagine by next week, we won't have little issues like this anymore"

I stood up and looked at Jay.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

A/N

Does anyone have any questions they have for any characters? I can do a little Q&A chapter