All Mine

(Y/N POV)

I looked between Jessica and Sun's faces after her comment and felt the anxiety rising in my stomach. Sun looked absolutely heart broken. The house smelt like cookies and he had washed all the scuffs off of his face, and he wore my best sweater. He just wanted to impress them, and Jessica was already judging.

Sun and Jessica both looked at me, waiting for my next move. I took Sun's hand and stood next to him and he smiled a bit.

"Yeah I am, I think you'll get it if you get to know him"

Jessica slipped into the house along with my two other friends, Sam and Jadyn. They all were so hesitant around Sun. They moved so slowly when they were next to him as if he was going to hurt them. He noticed it too, and he looked so sad.

We followed them into the kitchen where Sundrop had laid out all the snacks he prepared. There was so many cookies and sweets and they all looked so good.

"Well.. my name is Sun.. and Y/N told me about you guys.. but I made some cookies and brownies for you guys and I hope you will like them.." he said with a weak smile.

"I need to get more drunk for this" Jessica said with an eye roll.

I went to the drawer and felt everyone's eyes on me. I pulled out all my shot glasses and handed one to everyone except Sun.

"Can I have one too?"

"Um.. can you drink alcohol?"

He nodded and sat down at a chair looking embarrassed. I handed him a glass and poured a shot for everyone. As Sun drank his, his face twitched a bit from the taste. But, we just kept pouring more and more shots until we couldn't bear it anymore.

We all began to eat the sweets Sun had made and everyone seemed to be opening up to him. They were complimenting his cooking and asking questions about him. It was nice, but I have never seen Sun drunk. He was very clingy and sweet.

We brought a plate of cookies to the living room and turned on a movie. Sun sat on the main sofa between me and Jessica. Then Jadyn and Sam sat together on the recliner. Sun got up and gave everyone blankets, and got one for us to share. We turned on the movie and all began laughing at everything. The whole time I felt Sun looking at me, and when I finally made eye contact he had a look on his face I couldn't describe, but it was hot. He leaned in to whisper something to me.

"When they all leave..."

His hand began to trial up my leg from under the blanket making me squirm a bit.

"You're all mine"

His hand stopped when he reached my area, and he held eye contact for a moment until moving his hand from down there and putting it around my waist, cuddling me. Fuck.

We all continued to have a good time, until I noticed Jessica starting to pay a little too much attention to Sun. She was being very touchy and leaning in on him, but he kept pushing her off gently.

"You know Y/N... I see why you are with him now.. look at his fingers... and I can see everything through his pants.. you're lucky aren't you.."

She laughed and threw herself onto him, which made him very uncomfortable.

"Come on Jessica you're making him uncomfortable, don't say stuff like that"

"Awee are you being protective Y/N.. did you program him to only like you. Because if not, me and Sun could go to your bedroom and.."