Climax

(Picking up right where we left off)

(Y/N POV)

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

I stopped crying and for the first time since Jay's house, I felt a little bit sober. 

Jay's face turned pale.

"Oh nothing, she doesn't know what she's talking about at all, right Mrs. Petal"

"Oh of course Jay! Must have just been a malfunction"

I know they weren't trying to make me feel like I was the idiot. I needed to know what was going on.

"I am not stupid.. what the fuck was she talking about Jay?"

"I don't know, Y/N, chill"

"Yes you do know, I'm not stupid. Tell me now"

"Calm the fuck down, you're scaring me"

"NO! I'm not stupid. Tell me or I'll make a phone call about what you did tonight."

He looked panicked, I had to crack him.

"I'm not telling you anything" 

"What the fuck Jay. Fine, I quit this stupid fucking place anyway."

I started to leave, but Jay chased after me. He grabbed my hand and fell to the floor.

"Please don't go please"

"Why do you even care?? First you kiss me, but then have some weird shit with this asshole flower robot. What is wrong with you??" 

"I'm sorry Y/N! I love you, please don't leave, i'm begging you"

WHAT THE FUCK. Just as I thought this night couldn't get any worse. I pulled my hand out of his and ran. He chased after me, and I tried to lose him. I cut around corners, but he wouldn't stop screaming my name. I hid and waited for his voice to sound far enough. I darted towards the front door, but was stopped by Mrs. Petal, just as I was about to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I tried to just run past her, but she just picked me up and brought me in front of the day care.

"Let me go! What's wrong with you all??"

She dropped me in front of the day care doors.

"Move and you die."

Please let me just leave this place, I never want to come back.

She stood over me, and pushed me to fully lay on the ground. 

"Sun Flower.. close you're eyes, you might not want to watch this."

She reached her hands slowly towards my neck. I tried to get away, but she would just pull me back under her every time. I screamed. It was the last thing I could do before her hands reached my neck, not allowing me any air. 

After a couple seconds, I gave in. I guess this was my time, to die by a fucking flower. Just as I started to lose my senses, someone pushed her off of me. My head hit the ground, and I took in as much air as I could

"JESUS MRS. PETAL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" 

It was Jay.

"Look, my part of the deal was that I get Sun, but your part of the deal kept ruining it."

Jay came over to me, and sat next to me and lifted my head up, making it easier to get air. 

"Look what you did! Their face is still purple!"

He looked down at me and started crying. Jesus, can I please just go home. Everything happening right now was so fucked up.

"Oh my god Y/N, I'm so sorry. I knew about you and Sun, and I was selfish. I was so selfish. I rebuilt her, because Sun is programmed to be with her. I knew he would treat you like that. I did this, it's my fault you were almost killed, just because I wanted you to love ME. Not him. Please just forgive me and love me. I am so sorry."