Baby baby

(Y/N POV)

Even though they were back and things seemed fine on the surface, there was still a weird and uncomfortable wall between me and Sun/Moon. I hated it and it felt so wrong.

I still woke up every morning in Moons arms and spend every day with Sun.. but somethings just wrong. And i've been trying to pin point exactly what the issue is

It's not our conversations, we talk for hours and every day. It's not the love, if anything he shows me more than ever. It's definitely not the sex, it's better everyday.

I guess Sun had seen me lost in thought and came over and laid his head on my lap.

"What are you thinking about sun shine?"

"Nothing.. just thinking really"

"Can we do something today?"

"What do you mean, Sun?"

"Go out somewhere, like when you take Moon out. I want to go out too"

"It's harder in the day light, but let me think while I make some lunch"

I walked to the kitchen, trying to ignore the thoughts that have been messing with my mind all day.

"Sunny do you want anything to eat?"

"Sure!"

He followed me in the kitchen and sat at the counter and watched me cook. I made us sandwiches and sat down with him.

"I have an idea of what we can do today if you want"

"Ohhh what is it??"

"We have a drive through planetarium in the middle of town. It's dark on the inside, but we can keep the lights in the car on and that might work"

"What's a planetarium?"

"You'll love it! Let me get ready"

We finished eating and I cleaned up our plates and headed to the shower, which has been Sun's new favorite thing to shower with me. Usually it leads to more but we didn't have time for that today.

We got in the shower together and he insisted on washing my hair for me. It always felt so much better when he did it since his fingers were stronger and longer then mine. It was such a sweet little thing that he did. I appreciate everything they both do.

I began to wash my body, and he tried to help but I stopped him.

"Awe why not?"

"Because we know where that leads, and if we want to make it we won't have time"

He got out of the shower and let me finish. He handed me my towel as I got out and I got another to wrap my hair with.

Sun had recently invaded my closet due to how messed up his old suit was. He looks cute wearing my clothes, but I hate to not know where my things are. Today he wore a old tee shirt I had and some sweatpants I bought them.

"Sunny will you grab me my purple shirt and those black jeans I like?"

"Of course"

He raced the items to me and helped me change. He was such a sweetheart.

I cleaned myself up and fixed my hair and was ready to go. Sun was so excited, and I was too. I haven't been to a planetarium since I was younger, but it used to me my favorite. I cant believe I haven't taken them yet.

Sun opened the door for us to leave and I rushed him to the car. The last thing I want is questions about why I have a giant Sun robot with me, and i'm sure my landlord would have some questions if he saw.

I turned on the radio and backed out of my parking lot. Sun was pressing every button to change the songs. He couldn't settle on one because "all of them are so good" according to Sun.

He finally picked one and settled into his seat, laying his head back and watching the outside.

"Have you talked to Jay at all?"

Oh shit, I had forgotten, I was supposed to call him again the night after he brought Sun, it had been about a week now.

"No, I should call him though. Remind me when we get home"

"Of course! Are we almost there"

"Yep"

He held my hand as we drove, bobbing his head to the music. He was so cute. As we pulled it, his eyes light up at the site of the huge dome we were about to drive through. Luckily there were no cars in line so we could get our full 20 minutes inside.

I got out and bought us tickets, and gave Sun's ticket to him for keepsake. He tucked it in his pocket and buzzed with excitement as we pulled in. I turned on the reader lights in the car, and Sun seem to be just fine as long as he had direct light on him.

The projection began with planets and stars and anything space related that you could dream of. Sun was in pure shock, his eyes not breaking from staring.

"Are we in space Y/N??"

I began to laugh, but I guess it was a valid reason question for someone who didn't know what was going on.

"No, it's a projection, we're watching it"

"Y/N, it's so beautiful.. "

He squeezed my hand and stared at the stars.

"I love you Sun drop"

"I love you Y/N"

He stared at the projection without a word for awhile. He was so amazing, he was over heating with excitement.

"The time is almost up Sunny."

"Can we have a baby?"

Wow.

"Oh Sun.."

"Oh please sun shine, please"'

"Sun.. it's not that I don't want to.. it's just.. we can't"

He dropped his head and his rays dropped.

"Why..? Is it because you don't love me?"

"No sunny"

I began to drive out thinking of how to explain this to him. I explained how humans make a baby, and how he doesn't have the right things to make one. He seemed to understand, but he was still sad. I felt awful.

We pulled into the parking lot and walked into the house. He reminded me to call Jay and I went to my room to change into some pajamas and I called Jay.

"Hey, Y/N, I was about to call you."

"Hey yeah sorry. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah of course"

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, life's really crazy right now i'm sorry. i'm super overwhelmed