"Yeah for sure. I don't know when she'll be back though because she's always tied up in work."

"That's understandable," she said as the doors opened to the studio, "but I think you're the one taking my pictures today, so make me look good!" I laughed at her as she headed over to pick up her first outfit.

"Okay, I think I can do that!"

I chuckled to myself as I walked over and saw a camera bag with a sticky note on it. I looked around confused, but I decided to pick it up and read it to myself.

Y/n,
here's a new camera for you since i know you've been wanting a new one with better quality. you've been a phenomenal addition to our team, so think of it as a thank you gift!

-Katie

I grinned widely and glanced over to Katie's office. I unzipped the bag and gasped as this was a very good and expensive camera. I zipped it back up and placed the sticky note back down on the camera bag and made my way over to her office. I knocked on her door and heard a muffled 'come in' on the other side of the door. I opened it up and her eyes were torn from her monitor and over to me.

"Ah, y/n! I'm guessing you saw my little gift for you."

"I did and thank you so much. I feel like it's too much because I know the price of that camera." Katie just waved me off and stood up from her desk chair as she walked over to me. She placed both her hands on my shoulders,

"It was nothing really. Since you've gotten here and done your magic with the photos you take and your editing skills, our profits have gone up 28% already. And that's for the whole of last year, so you've been the best thing to happen to this company. You deserve a little something from me as a thank you for helping my clothing line grow." Katie told me as I looked into her eyes as I nodded.

"Thank you, Katie. It means a lot to me. I'll make sure to keep doing what I'm doing and bring your line more attention." She gave me a firm nod with a smile,

"That's the spirit! Also, you've gotten a slight raise, but be quiet about that part." My eyes widened at that information, but I sealed my lips and walked out of her office with a smile on my face.

I sat down on a small chair and got the camera out of the bag once again. I fiddled with the settings until they were what I wanted and I got up to mount it on the tripod. As I was mounting it, someone started talking to me.

"Hey y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me today?" Aurora asked me from my right. I first finished with the tripod before standing up straight and looking over to her.

"I don't know, I was just going to eat lunch here because I'd like to get some editing done on some photos that I didn't get to last night." I told her with a sad smile, "maybe another time though."

"Yeah, not a problem." She replied with a small smile as she walked back towards the changing rooms. Ilona got out of the changing rooms at the same time Aurora was entering them. She saw my eyes on her as I glanced over to her. She was interested in why I was looking at Aurora, so she came up to me and asked me straight up.

"So why were you looking at Aurora, huh?"

"She asked me to go out to lunch with her and I declined." I said as she just squinted at me,

"Why the hell would she ask you to go out to lunc– on my god." Ilona whispered as something dawned on her, leaving me completely clueless. I waited for this bitch to say what she thought, but she just walked past me to the set, leaving me even more confused. I just pushed it aside and started to take pictures of her.