Chapter 36 - red... and blue?

Start from the beginning

I grinned like an idiot, as per usual and kissed him properly since he deserved it. "Look in the other box too." I had completely forgotten about that one, blindsided by my pretty red dress.

So I turned around and unboxed the other, showing a red and lacey underwear set to match. "You want me to try these on for you?" I  said quietly and he nods. Ushering me off into the bathroom.

————

"Okay. I'm ready for it." I smile to myself and push open his bathroom door, lingering at the door for a second while the music played.

His eyes widen when I walk, slowwwly over to him, putting on his well deserved fashion show. He stands up and grabs my hand, spinning me around in my red lingerie because he can, because he's mine and because I'm his.

"You're my type of perfect." He whispers in my ear and I grin, kissing his neck.

"You feel the pulsing between those pretty thighs of yours, don't you?" He whispers against my cheek and my body goes ridged, deathly still. I push him on to the bed, making sure he stays sitting upwards.

Leo traces his fingers against my stomach as I look at him again, my eyes filled with need. "Answer me princess..."

I could say yes, or I could be a bitch. "No. You're not really doing it for me at the minute." I grin and his eyes go darker, clearly taking on this challenge.

"Oh yeah?" B u t t e r f l i e s

I run my hands through his hair and unclasp the red bra, letting it fall to the floor. His eyes drop. God he is so easy, like molten lava in my hands.

His hands go to my hair and he groans as he wraps it round his fist, tugging lightly. "Try again. What do you want to feel in between your thighs.?"

"Preferably you." I whisper as I grind my body against his, moving slightly to the beat of the music. He tilts my neck upwards and bites down on my bottom lip, I let out a small gasp as my hands grab onto his shoulders for balance.

He moans when I continue to move over him. "Be a good boy and hold my waist, hm Maxwell?" I hum and he complies, putting his hands above my hips.

I return to his lips, deepening the kiss as much as possible. "Fuck Belle." He mutters in between kisses, pulling apart for a breather.

"That's right, moan my name." I say quietly, dragging a thumb along his bottom lip. He pulls off his shirt, leaving just skin on our top halves in Between Us.

I wrap my legs around him, scratching his back like last time whilst he moves his lips against mine. I feel my lower area becoming more sensitive with each movement he takes.

His grip on my waist only increasing as I move against his hard on through his jeans. "Cant we take these off?" I plead and he chuckles, throwing me down on the bed and pulling them off, returning to me a couple seconds later.

He places his body over me, not lowering himself too far as to not crush me. "I'm already so close." I murmur against his lips. "Fuck. Same."

He licks his lips as I twist him over, making sure I'm on top for this. His hands involuntarily go to my ass as he pulls me closer. "Cant you shove your dick in me already?" I beg and he laughs, out loud.