"Uh... do you like ghosts?"

"Why would anyone like that?" He shivered a little, like a kid. I couldn't help but to laugh at his cute scared reaction.

"Scary movie it is!" I dragged him downtown towards the movie theater. Unfortunately, there were no tickets available for any movie; I guess we came a little too late.

"Fuck, um... oh! I know! Let's go there!" I pointed to the big city-sight tower. He just blinked a few times and nodded again.

.
.
.
.
.
"I'm sorry but I'm not used to walking this much!" He whined.

"What? You own lands and you don't like to walk?"

"I'm usually taken everywhere I need to go, and I just take small walks around the castle."

"Too bad mr. king! Just a few more steps up! Let's go let's go!"

"Why are you so happy?" He chuckled, walking past me.

Yeah.. why am I?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You see those trees over there?" I pointed at a big segment of trees up a hill, from afar."

"Uh Huh"

"That's where you came from."

"Really? It looks far"

"Just a little." I chuckled.

"All of this... it's amazing. I don't think I can even explain back at home any of this."

"Imagine your people's faces if you tell them about transportation or buildings" I chuckled.

"Imagine telling them about coke." He scoffed, laughing a little.

"Really? Coke is the most memorable thing for you?"

He smiled, as if thinking an answer, but said nothing. Of course I wasn't going to ask, but I was curious of his reaction.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You've been yawning a lot, why don't we go back so you can rest?"

"It's nothing, I'm fine, really!" I lied.

"It's late, you have to get up earlier, we can just go ba-"

"Lee?" 

Chan was interrupted by a familiar -and unwanted- voice. We both turned our heads to the side of the Veranda, just to see, of course, Mr. Hwang.

I bowed, elbowing Chan to do the same, but he clearly wasn't going to bow to someone.

"Didn't you say you had things to do at home?" He came closer.

"Yes, I did. I already finished so I came-"

"Woah, woah" Chan stepped in between. "She doesn't have to give any explanation to you. These are not working hours."

"Chan, it's fine" I mumbled, but he didn't listen. It's like mr. Hwang's presence triggers him. Mr. Hwang was also triggered by Chan.

"Lee, you said you had things to do-"

"She's hanging out with her boyfriend, is there a problem?" Chan suddenly pulls me closer, strong grip. I didn't even know how to react.

My boss scoffed, smirking and rolling his eyes a little; he isn't as stupid to believe it, but he's too proud to keep asking.

"I was just curious. See you tomorrow" he waved his hand and walked away.

Why do I always bump into him? What kind of curse is this?