Ch 10: Events?

Doni groaned shaking slightly as he rubs his head with one hand, the other holding the staff. "Please not now Herobrine, I need to stay in control." He kneels down in pain "||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ʖᒷ⊣╎リリ╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭ𝙹⚍リ↸ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ᒲ|| ʖ∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷, ⊣╎⍊ᒷ ⚍!¡ ᔑリ↸ ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ ╎リ." "You killed Lynix without my permission..." he falls to the ground holding onto his precious consciousness. "⎓╎リᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ, ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ᓭ𝙹𝙹リᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ ||𝙹⚍'ꖎꖎ ∷ᒷᔑꖎ╎ᓭᒷ... ||𝙹⚍'ꖎꖎ ꖎ𝙹⍊ᒷ ╎ℸ ̣." Doni stops shaking and gets up easily "I won't!" He runs throughout the forest calling Lynix's name, he finds him. "Where were you let's go!" His words rushed at the NPC pulls his hand away angrily to Doni's surprise. "I hate you!"

He stumbles back "What?!" He only raised his voice in response, mad that Doni seemed to be playing dumb. "Don't play dumb, Danny knows! He told me everything!" He begins breaking down, tears running down his pale cheeks and on his knees "My whole life is a lie, I'm not even real... YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER!" Doni grasped his staff tighter, though it was containing a demon king, he found comfort knowing he was in control. "I..." though he knew it was an NPC, he loved the person who it was built from. It had no so soul, yet it was so real. He had never seen an NPC and instantly regretted bringing it into the world, but he couldn't bring himself to even think of erasing such. "I'm sorry..." "You knew I was an NPC and hurt my real counterpart!" He begins to glitch nonstop, slowly dissolving into just a few pixels then, nothing.

Doni lets tears fall out onto the ground where the NPC was, he guessed he had glitched out from being self conscious. His crying was short lived, but replaced with loud maniacal laughter, bird flew out the trees. His iris turns green as he morphs into a half owl, more steaks of his hair are more blonde than usual. Doni wondered why it felt so good, he bushed off the feeling now looking for the book he desired. Kiply shivered, she felt a menacing aura around the forest next to them. "Quiff, we have to go." Quiff's gaze was puzzled he get's yanked on the arm, wondering why Kiply knew where his hand sat. "How do you even know where my arm was?" Kiply smirks but she bites he bottom lip instantly, realising that the ominous feeling increased. "Come on Quiff I'm trying to not get us killed, this way!" They left the half eaten food abs picnic basket, darting off to a familiar direction. "This is the way to Bionic's house."

In search of Kiply a white haired half sheep shapeshifter stepped foot out of the village, "C'mon!" He gestured to the green haired owl shapeshifter. The two ran out the library leaving Clipso to take care of the restricted zone. Clipso grabs Sheep's heavily clothing arm before he leaves. "Be back soon." He lets go and  bolts toward the library building before a man wearing cyan, gold, and white lands in front of him. He has white feathered wings paired with a gold halo, brown hair with olive eyes. He opens his arms wide "You know the drill!" Tonight's a lunar eclipse!" Clipso smiles, he chuckles in response. "The time couldn't be better, things are about to get a little crazy." The angel nods "Here's your invite, bring whoever you want, no more than 10 for one invite." Then Clipso nods as Nick flies into a portal back to the Aether, this was going to be great!

This chapter is short because I'll make an extra long one after this, please be patient!