Ch 3: Cool...

The gentle touch of rain set the scene, the spruce forest in the distance covered in white, Lynix watched the sky pour down onto the ground, a plains biome. He stared through the window out to Doni's house's direction, heartbroken. Doni was laying on the couch trying to get a nap in before it stopped snowing when a knock on the door woke him up. His low sleep filled voice answers as Doni opens the door and a gust of cold flew over in his warm house "Who is it?" Doni opens the door to look at a taller man with dirty blonde hair and royal blue eyes. He smiles, and looks straight back at Doni "hi!" Just then he noticed rounded ears and a tail moving slowly behind him. Doni stares paralysed with fear at the figure. Liger tries to end the awkward moment by grinning but as a response had the door shut in his face.

Lynix somewhat felt motivated to prove Quiff wrong, maybe Doni was too shy to reveal his crush, or maybe Quiff misheard him. Whichever or if any Lynix pulled himself from despair for just a few seconds before the sky started clearing. Quiff saw Lynix and to his surprise, walking. "Where are you off to? you look like you're in a better mood" Lynix just grinned back and shut the door as he left. Quiff was confused when he heard the door open 10 seconds later when he thought Lynix was opening it but instead heard the robotic voice that was Danny. Quiff rolled his eyes, that only invited Bionic to annoy him.

Lynix walks into the forest, a dark eerie feeling surrounded him, something telling him to go back, before it was too late. Lynix continues his path realising he's made a mistake, he shouldn't ever had betray that voice. Still ignoring he continued down the path, spots of warm sunlight shone between the leaves of the trees. All the trees covered in snow. Lynix began acknowledge the beauty in these woods, he walked through the deep snow. He knocked on the door and Doni didn't answer another guy way taller than him opened it. Lynix was shocked until Doni came to the door and greeted Lynix with a hug. "Lynix, meet Liger" Doni gestures the man next to him "Liger meet Lynix" he again gestures back to the man infront of him. He smiles warmly and grabs Lynix' hand before gently pulling him inside. Liger didn't seem fond of Doni's affection for his friend, he tried to be friendly by shooting an angry smile at Lynix. This was going to be a long afternoon...

Quiff rubbed "I don't know if I can even trust Doni, he's hiding something I know it!" Bionic begins rolling his eyes, Quiff, annoyed didn't care about his opinion. "You're being jealous Quiff, your roomie Lynix can actually make friends." Even with Bionic's robotic voice, Quiff could still hear the sass in it. "Hey!" Bionic stood up "What nerd?" Quiff punched him in the shoulder lightly, Bionic did the same with the wrong arm and accidentally hit Quiff with his metal arm "ouch!" Bionic changed his face from a joking manner to anxious. "Are you okay? Did I break something?! I'm sorry!" Quiff smiled, "it barely hurt Danny, besides I know it wasn't on purpose" "oh good, you wouldn't mind this then" Bionic playfully punched him in the other arm, this time with the right hand.

"well Liger's village burned down and he had nowhere to go so I let him in..." Doni is turns towards Lynix, he gestures him to follow him to another room, he follows. "Lynix what's wrong... are you okay?" His expression of sorrow turns into anger. "I'm fine!" Lynix shouted angrily "geez I just wanted to know I'm looking out for you, but whatever you idiot..." They both walk back and sit down and Liger noticed the tension, they both fought like they were a couple over there. He had to resolve it but how? Liger then began making the mood worse "Are you two um... a thing or..." Lynix blushed bright red and Doni buried his face in his hands. Lynix turns to Ljger, still red. "Liger shut up." Doni muffled out the words "I second that!"