"Prove me that you love me".

"After all this years i still have to prove"?

"Yes".

"Then just say what you want. I'm sure you planned something so you are demanding this randomly from me".

"T-take me out". She said it in one go hoping he kind of doesn't understand clearly. But him being so familiar and habituated to her language, in no way he cannot be not understanding that.

"....".

She stared at him who is doing the same with a silence not giving any comfortness or encouragement to continue or pester him. All his stern behaviour flushed infront of her along with once how he warned her not to step out or go out. Her big eyes looked at his narrowed eyes and then changed it.

"T-then atleast propse me on your knees".

".....".

"You won't do"?

Did she again asked too much. But she is just trying to divert her tongue slip which looked hard as she felt nervous on his not reacting body. Did she do a big mistake. How is she supposed to escape this. Involuntarily she gulped down and then he opened his mouth.

"Why do you want me to propose baby"?

She internally sighed at seeing his normal persona with a sweet threat of baby.

"Y-you never did. That's why".

"You like it if I do".

Her emotions flipped as she nodded her head vigorously with a smile. Though it is to divert the feeling of being proposed in his knees would be amazing.

He got up from the bed setting his shirt as she looked up at him with her amused eyes thinking if he is really doing what she asked.

She straightened up in astonishment and shock as he lowered down on his one knee with his head down and her heart did flitter flappers and felt her baby tickling from inside.

She felt different and amazing. A weird kind of nervousness with amusement filled in her. He is proposing on his one knee.

This is something unexpected from him. A man who only likes to bends others, who is only dominating, stern and threatening and who only wants his saying to be followed actually bowed infront of her.

He raised his head and looked at her charmingly as she too looked at him.

"I love you Aera".

Uh-oh. He said it.

But later she followed his hands as he was taking the tiny finger's ring from his hand with a small jk imprinted on it.

He forwarded it and catched in his two fingers offering her as a proposal.

"Will you give me a child".

Asking for hand is too late. She already gave him anyway. So he will ask for the child which he already planted in.

With a wide grin she again nodded her head and took the ring from him even before he put it on her fingure and examined it. There is a small j.k. on it.

She looked at him.

"I'll cherish this more better  than the engagement ring".

Saying that she put it on her finger which fitted perfectly and she admired it.

"I love you too". Saying that she craned her neck forward to give him a kiss for which he too got up and attached their lips.

"Now sleep even before Kyree  wakes up".