THREAT TO MARRY

SERIES-2

The man entered the room only to meet an unconscious body lying on the bed. Well she probably didn't have eaten dinner bought for her. Such a stubborn you are, but I will repair you. The maids came in with the clothes to change her dress. He looked at them.

"Leave the clothes here and go". He ordered them. They placed the dress on the bed and bowed to him amd left the place.

He turned to her. His eyes travel on her body. They measured every part of her body accurately. Looking at her chest, he just want to grab and suck them hard. Imagining her bare waist he want to give a sensational kiss on her navel that would leave a mark. And her p*ssy, he already want to be in her. He want to grab her legs and place them on his shoulders and ruin her. He want to spank her ass that it would turn pink out of her skin. He controlled his desires. 'Not now. Wait a little more'. He convinced himself. He looked at the dress bought for her.

"No one is allowed to either see you or touch you. Only I should be the one". Saying that he sat near her legs. He raised her legs and placed on his shoulders. He slowly took off her panties from under her frock staring at her face. He took the new pair and slide the panties over her legs slowly and placed them in right position. He took off the back hook of her dress and slided it down. He didn't dare to look at her chest, or he may loose his patience. He took off her bra and put on a new bra fitting her breasts properly in the cups. He made sure that the bra is not tight for her.

"I'm satisfied with your boob size. I love them. Can't wait to taste them". He said gulping with desire looking at her chest while she is unconscious. He slowly slid of her dress from her body. His eyes sparkled by looking at her bright shining fair skin. He didn't wait to bend down and lick her navel. After satisfied with her navel he came up and took the dress.

He slowly raised her up and put the dress trough her head and then hands and then set the dress

He slowly raised her up and put the dress trough her head and then hands and then set the dress. All the time he handled her delicately as if she is a doll. Satisfied with the dress on her he leaned forward and kissed her lips.

Time skip.....

She woke up with great difficulty. She don't have much energy since she didn't ate. At last she managed to open her eyes. She felt something on her hand. She looked at her hand. There is an glucose drip on her hand. Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Surprised by what you see"? That's when she realised that he is also present in the room. She attempted to get up and he gladly helped her and made her lie on the headboard despite of her resistance.

"Look what you made yourself Aera".

"It's because of you".

"Is it. Whatever. I don't care. If you want to not eat and go for a strike on your life, this is how I will save you by myself. And as far as I know you fear for needles. Isn't it better to simply have meals with your hand than these drips". He said to her. She just stare at him in a furious way. He too looked at her. There was a competition of staring but she broke it by looking other side.