BABIES?

SERIES - 28

"Now say me why did you went out without saying to me".

"Do I have to take permission. Are you not going to let me out if i don't ask".

"You are asking as if you don't know the answer. Didn't you went out without informing me. Do I still have that chance not to let you out when you already went out".

".....".

"Now say me. Why did you went out not atleast messaging me. Why". His voice became more and more stern with each word.

She always messages him for every silly thing. Wether if she prepares any new dessert or just want to chat with him or when she want him to come back she messages him though she hesitates. But she didn't message him about her going out. Did she think it's not important to say. It is fucking important. Does she no more remember that he is a mafia actually?

"Speak Aera". Sometimes her name from his lips doesn't sound sweet but sounds like threatening yet she feels the butterflies in her stomach.

But again coming to the question what was she supposed to say. Now the reason called 'breaking rules' would not be a suitable reason for his question after what happened on the road.

"You know I don't have much patience right. Why are you disobeying too much Aera". The question trailed off so smoothly with the last word Aera.

"I-im saying".

"Yeah I'm listening". He said nodding his head to saying her to speak further.

"You–you didn't listened to me. You said you will stay with me but yet you went to office. So I thought to do what I threatened you that is e-eating junk food. As there is no junk food here I went out". 

After saying everything she didn't dare to list her eyes up. She is afraid that wether if her reason is reasonable or not yet.

Not getting any respond she lifted her eyelids and looked at him. He is calm. Thanks to her panic attack. He is not bursting out at her because of that reason.

Yesterday after the attack she took complete rest, slept for almost a whole day and he comforted her all the time patting her making her know his presence.

And on the next day when she woke up he bathed her and made her have her breakfast. After her and his routine is settled he started his investigation laying her on the bed with a blanket while he sat side to her.

"Aera I have two strong reason to go for office. One! To catch that person who shoot at me and two! I'm shifting my most of the office here in the home so that I could do my work here and also to be with you. Now say, me going there isn't important? You thought to yourself whatever you could do and went out for what? Junk food? And that to why? Just to test me and prove me that you too can break the rules? Really Aera"?

Her lips trembled at his reasons. Now her reasons are not at all reasonable but also blunt. And him pointing out at her tactics are only making her shame and cry. Her eyes are already red warning the tears not to come out.

"Now see what happened.  You went out for the food and came back with the bullet in the sandwich. You could ask others to bring food too".

Yes! The one bullet that entered into the car actually hurted her food. They took that to inspect what the bullet is.

"And top of that you didn't took any bodyguard. Can I ask you why"?

"N-no". She whimpered.

"But still I choose to ask. Why didn't you took bodyguards with you".  He raised his pierced eyebrow while asking her. One of his habit and yes he recently got pierced.