RAPE

SERIES-4

The antique show case peices falled down and made a crash sound. She catched the cloth and dragged down that made the coffee mug and vase fall down. She pushed away the table with her force. She opened the showpiece cupboard and throwed all the books down. She messed up the blanket on bed. She took the vase one by one and smashed them down. She is feeling pain between her legs. But she cared less about that. Her weakness, the fact that she almost given herself to him is making her angry, it's making her go crazy. She clutched her hair and screamed loudly in a mad. She took an delicate piece of statute and throwed it away across the room.

Just then a furious bulky man entered the room with an worried yet tensed expression. Sensing he entered the room she turned to see him. Her long hairs hanging down and she is breathing heavily in anger in disappointment of herself, in anger that he made her feel weak. She is as angry that she could throw her hands on him not minding what he is. He looked at the room condition and then looked at her.

"What rubbish are you doing. What gotten into you"

'What gotten into me. You made me like this and blame me you bastard'. She took another antique pieces and throwed it.

"Jeon Aera stop this bullshit or you will regret it".

But she didn't listen. She kept on throwing the things. While he don't know what gotten into her. Why is she acting so strange. An other statue, an other showcase, another vase she kept on breaking. He came from behind and tackled her. But she struggled and shouted her with all her strength though she is week from last night's work out.

"Leave me, leave me you bastard". He finally turned her to face him by her forearms and pushed her to bed and knocked on the bed. She is under him while he is on her.

"What gotten into you. Why are you behaving like this". He asked trough gritted teeth.

"What do you expect, to act cool after you raping me"?

"Raping you. I agree I forced you but I don't agree that I raped you. At some part you also start---"

With her little left strength she used on him and pushed him a little back and immediately got off the bed and turned to him feircely while her hairs moved like curtain. He was quick to balance himself as he turned to her and looked at the small figure of fireball who have tears in her eyes still looking like a broken fairy.

"No. I'm not at all willing to do it. You raped me. It's you. It's your fault. You raped me". She is not ready to admit. She want to put all blame onto him. She lost her husband. She loved him. She can't be this disloyal or disrespectful to her lost husband giving herself to someone this fast. She didn't did anything. She got manipulated.

"Aera Rape?. Do you know what rape is. Do you know how it would be if I don't talk that comforting words to you. Do you know the difference between what I did and what rape is?"

"There is nothing difference in what you did and that so called word rape. They are both same. You did raped me".

"Don't provoke me Aera. I'm still concerned that you are in pain and can't walk properly that's why I don't dare to do anything right now. U better watch your words".

"Yes I have pain because of you, I can't walk because of you, it's because you raped me bastard. I hate you. You know nothing but to force people. And that's what you did to me. I didn't agree and you raped me".

"I didn't. You gave in to me". He snarled at her.

"No i didn't". She denied as she shook her head feircely her tears still roaming in her eyes making it blurry. Her chest rising up and down in furry.