BIRTHDAY

SERIES-19

Removing the blanket properly from her he took her out of the blanket into his arms making sure that he don't hurt her painful body.

Settling her on his lap with her legs folded he set her ruffled hairs while she kept a thin line of her lips making her cheeks puff out.

He set her shirt properly while she sat like a statue on him not minding him taking care of her.

"When will you stop imitating my moaning"?

Still keeping the deadpan expression she asked him.

"Why should I stop when I'm getting such cute reactions from you".

"Fine then. I'm not gonna react to it anymore".

"Is it? Let's give a try then".

"Hsss ahh!! Jungkook deeper more~ dee~per. Yes. J-just like th--

"no No NO. I didn't said that. Stop doing that thing".

He chuckled holding her more near to him, dipping his head in her crook who is like a baby form at present and in reflex she closed her eyes like a kitten.

"I really love the event you arranged for me. I really like the way you took care of everything yesterday".

Her eyes open like a terroring strike and look at him. She almost forgot that today it's her husband's birthday. She looked up at him and put her hands on him as hugging and said to him.

"Uh! I almost forgot. Happy birthday bubba".

He closed his eyes and groaned at her.

"Again~"?

She let out a giggle enjoying his annoyance. What a perfect name she given him.

"By the way. I love the gift you gave me. It's freaking awesome".

"What gift".

"Yesterday night's sex".

"U--umm. But it's not my gift".

"I'll take it as one".

"Hmm. Happy birthday".

"Thankyou my wife".

"Now say why were you pretending to sleep".

Atlast the topic came out. Her face became neutral and she started to wiggle to cone out of his hold and walk to washroom wanting to avoid the question.

She herself is unaware of the reason. She just felt humiliated and shy at that time infront of her husband who had seen her in every way. Not knowing what to say she want to escape from there.

Sensing her wiggling he gripped her tightly in her place that is on his thighs and put a hold on her looking at her fiercely totally not liking the thing.

Feeling the chills she stopped her actions and look up at him which formed into unconscious puppy eyes.

He breath out closing his eyes avoiding her puppy look. He really don't want to give her more pain doing sex again. He is already sure that she would be limping again.

He immediately put her on the bed to give a massage while she started to crawl out of the bed to go away from him and he gripped her in her place.

She is being a total clumsy baby bear today.

Pushing her back he warned her.

"Your chicken legs are already in pain. You will be limping already. Do you want massage or not".