CHALLENGING

SERIES - 31

At the end of the chapter there is a glimpse of next chapter. So don't forget to read and also there is an important note atlast.

They spend their honeymoon for three weeks touring around Italy, France and Sydney. This time instead of delaying his work he bought his work along with him and used to complete it finding some time though they are busy with each other. Sometimes he used to stay awake to complete his work and joins her in the blanket.

The days went by and he successfully brought her out of her pregnancy thing. Then and now she used to zoned out but he accompanied her in every situation and at last he was able to put the thing at bay.

Time slowly travelled and yet she haven't given up on getting pregnant. She still follows everything. And after six months from her fake pregnancy she felt those symptoms again.

Getting nausea, vomittings and etc. But now she is feeling those same symptoms she is in a dilema wether to take those things serious or not. This all only added disappointment in her but not hapiness. If she takes serious she is afraid to get sad and disappointed again. But she can't ignore the symptoms she have. She still have some hope some where thinking that she could get pregnant accidentally.

She is afraid to get disappointed so she never said anything and she is not yet confirm so she doesn't really know wether  she is pregnant or not. But thinking about the possibilities and making assumptions it would be problem if she goes on like this daily basis not knowing that they have a child inside. Then if they lost the children it would be impossible for them to get another chance. Thinking a lot about it finally she decided to say it to her husband.

"Jungkook"

She called out while sitting on the bed with the mood of conversation. He stood side to her near nightstand taking out his wallet, watch and the spare gun stuffing in one of the drawer. Her eyes traveled the item untill it is disappeared.

"Hmm". He turned around to her.

"Um..we need to talk".

"Yeah. I'm hearing".

"I-I'm having the same symptoms again".

He looked at me for good few seconds without saying anything and then sat side to me taking me in his arms and me sitting on his thighs.

"Ok. Don't keep your expectations high. We will see doctor tommorow. It is night now".

"Ok". Our expressions are all gloomy. The fake pregnancy effected me and maybe him too. None of them are smiling after listening that I'm getting pregnancy symptoms again. It's been two weeks I didn't get my periods. If the baby has formed then...... scratch that. I'm not gonna think about anything.

"We can't have sex tonight".

"Why"?

His eyebrows crashed with each other.

"B-because---if there is a baby inside....". I said with uncertainties as he already said not to keep expectations.

He sighed and snuggled in the crook of my neck.

"Fine".

He snuggled in my neck and chest for a while and then turned his attention at me. Probably because he may sensed my reluctance. I'm not at all in good mood. I'm afraid of the same thing again.

"Why are you so sad". Concern in his eyes are so evident.

"I'm having a bad feeling".

This time I leaned on his shoulder and clutched to his neck.