UNWANTED GUEST

SERIES-16

"Get up". He roared on her.

When he was going to hug his sister she was supposed to attack by throwing herself on him like a hug. But due to his speed of walking and being overconfident, she missed him. From the corner of her eye, she saw him coming and threw herself but his large step made her miss him and the girl fell on the poor and petite figure Aera.

She fell with a thud. Knowing that he is a super Strong man and thinking that he could swipe her away, she used much force thinking of him, and at last, she ended up falling on Aera strongly. Now Aera was on the ground closing her eyes as her reflexes reacted when she was falling and Sarah is above her with her arms wide to her as her reflexes reacted in such a way realizing that he is not him but her. Her eyes are wide open realizing that.

Her cheeks are red in embarrassed. She always acted like a lady in front of him and now in the position of herself above the Aera is embarrassing. She felt humiliated and for some reason, she can't get up as she is afraid of she moves her arm her body will be collapsed on her.

"Get up".

Just then she heard him roared. He reached towards them and catching her hand he pulled her back and made her stand.

"Jungkook thaks. I was scared".

She is still playing the card as a delicate lady.

Saying that she was about to clutch his shoulder for which he irritatedly dodged his arm away from her and took a hold of her. Bending down he took her hand in his hand and another hand on her back and slowly helped her to get up. His eyebrows are twitched showing the emotion of concern on his face.

She got up from the ground with the support of his hand and straightened her dress and rubbing her back soothingly with her little hand.

Looking at that he thought she got hurt there and placed his large hand on her plump ass cheek and rubber there for which she involuntary jumped little with her doe eyes as she sensed him touching there. First of all, she didn't get hurt there. Her pain is in her lower back. And he is rubbing there. She looked at him with wide eyes signaling him to take off his hand as already her hand is trying to remove his hand.

"Are you ok Aera. Did you get hurt". He asked her examining her elbows and running his hand on her ass cheek. She looked at her sister and to him and felt embarrassed.

*What is he even doing*.

"I'm fine jungkook".

"Your sister is here. Take off your hand please". She whispered to him for which he doesn't want to listen but at last, removed his hand minding that her sister is also present. And it's not like he is a well-behaved brother in front of his sister. But minding Aera's comfort he removed his hand.

But He is still worried about her. It's not like an accident occurred but it's the thing that he had rough sex with her last night. He did it even more extreme taking out of his five days thirst and he is sure that she is sore there. And a thud with that heavy, he is more concerned that she might be in more pain after that.

"Baby. Are you feeling pain down there? Are you ok baby"?

He asked cupping her cheek. Her eyes widen with the shining red color on her ears. He asked it in front of all without any shame. Even before the blush could reach her eyes and cheeks she immediately put her hand in his chest to create some distance and said looking down in a hushed tone.

"Jungkook everyone is here. What are you talking about. I'm fine. Now get back to your sister".

He opened his mouth to speak when a female voice interrupted.