Protagonists

Anna Pool: She is 26 years old. She is also award-winning neurologist and viral organism specialist.. She has 1 daughter from her previous marriage. Her father is interesting after her. Strek's
will be her last wife and they will form romantic bonds. Even after she learns the truth..

Strek Decomàs: He is 25 years old. He is a member of a dangerous criminal gang. However, no one knows this except his colleagues. Much later, Anna will find out. He is childless and does not like children at all. Education level is high school dropout. However, his verbal ability is strong. He also has a pulp fiction 'writer' look. At the end of the story, thanks to Anna, he will come back from the dead and leave the crime.

Gloria Decomàs: She is 23 years old. She is Strek's sister. She is a calm but strong woman. There is nothing interesting about it other than using drugs. But, she will be a lot of in this story. She sees Anna as Strek's salvation. Her relations with Sterk will always be good.

Bruce Minax: Anna's ex-wife. He is the second deputy of a state governor and a classic politician. His image will be polished in the media and he will step up. Both of these aspects are very active. He'll do Strek a lot of damage. He will try all means, including blackmail. He will want to cause Anna to feel regret as well, and he will achieve this temporarily.

Michael: He's been Strek's job-friend for many years. He is alert, yet loyal. He can also keep a secret. He will form a platonic bond with Anna. But, he will forget that later. He will learn very serious information about Bruce. He'll make a mess.