Ending 3

Y/N's POV
You looked around in Gregory's car that had some mechanical items. The items could possibly fix the animatronics. You looked over at the group with a smile. You walked to the group and showed the materials. Gregory was shocked but happy at the same time. You both began to work on each of the animatronics at a time. Soon enough after a few hours they all were fixed. Some issues here and there, but they were solvable at home. Oh that's right. Home.

How was your relative going to react? Basically six animatronics in a house. You thought for a moment and phoned your relative. They obviously picked up with an upset tone. You both talked about the situation and they let you keep them in your room or more open space. You thanked them and hung up. Soon enough everyone got into the car. Well, there wasn't too much space. Both you and Gregory sat in the front. Roxanne, Montgomery, and Freddy in the middle three seats. Meanwhile, Moon and Chica were in the very back (Trunk with access to the other parts to the car).

You all started to talk about anything until you eventually became tired. You fell asleep as Gregory drank more energy drinks. He would need a very long nap after that night. After hours of driving you all got to the house. The animatronics tried to be quiet as they stepped through the house.

After that day, all of you stayed together. It was a wholesome reunion that stayed.

Final End.