6.

The song above is my favorite song : )

Author's POV

You walked all around the building wondering where Freddy could be. You asked Sundrop "Do you know where a bunny that Freddy cares about could be?" Obviously Sundrop knew you didn't have a clue who the bunny is, but he told you "Bonnie Bowl, but why?" Sundrop's sun head tilted and spun. "Monty and Freddy fought and Monty said something about a bunny." You replied. Sundrop couldn't change expression since his face is metal, but you could feel he was about to interject of you trying to find Freddy. "I just want to make sure that he's okay." You spoke once more. Sundrop shook his head. "He likes to be alone when he's upset." He said while patting your shoulder.

You looked upset, but kept quiet. Sundrop obviously could sense this so he asked you "Do you like glitter glue?" You smiled and looked up at him. A few hours passed by, you and Sundrop were hanging out. You had put googly eyes all over him which was a little disturbing, but funny. Sundrop looked at the time which it was 3 AM. Then out of nowhere Gregory slid through the slide. You were coloring so you paid no attention to him while Sundrop ran over to Gregory. "Hello again!" Sundrop yelled to Gregory, but he didn't look too happy. Sundrop picked him up at brought the short boy over to you.

Gregory glared at the sun man being sat down. You showed a drawing of Sundrop to the sun and he started to shine out of happiness. However, no one noticed Gregory walking away. Sundrop looked up and ran over after he pat your head. Gregory knocked over three stacks of cylinders. "Oh no! What a mess! Which ones the top and which ones the bottom?!" Sundrop yelled out. You tried to help out by picking the cylinders up. Sundrop thanked you and looked at Gregory being near the lights. Sun ran over, but Gregory turned it off.

You looked over at them two after cleaning up. Sundrop was screaming in agony after yelling "No- no! Why would you do that? Lights on! Lights on! I warned you! I WARNED YOU!" He looked like he was trying to rip off his face while screeching. Then he fell over like a dead body. Obviously you were worried so you walked over, but saw. . .white and blue hands? "Naughty boy. Naughty boy." a weird moon with red eyes was saying mostly directed at Gregory. "It's past your bedtime. You must be punished. Nighty Night." The moon jumped on the counter then flew up. You were shocked. Then you remembered the emergency backup generators.

You ran into the play area. You went right of the slides, entered there which looks like a maze. You went in a pattern of left, right, left, right and turned on the first generator. You exit that area passing through slides that were on the right side. You went straight and saw the pink wall, then turned left to that. You went on the ramp upper side into the playing area. There was two ways, you didn't go on the extreme left, a little ahead move forward to the way, until you saw a pink wall barrier. Passed through that, turned to the right side, and you powered the second generator.

After finding the second one, you went back and turned the first left turn by the purple wall. You went straight and turned right to the yellow slide which is opened from the top. After the green wall, you turned left, then went up on the right with the curve you turned on the third generator. Just after the third generator, you went to the left of the generator, which goes right and then left. You saw a slide that goes down, just after you moved down, you checked the left side for the fourth generator and powered it on. After the fourth generator, you moved back to the slides back to the top, then moved right, then right to the ramp. Then you just went straight where you saw three stars through the cage. You moved left to that, then to the right until you saw the red-colored stairs.

You went straight to that and enter another cage-like area that is red in color. You went to the left, right, and right to the top with the ramps. You moved left, left, and left until you turned on the last generator there.

(I would like to say that all of that information was from futuregaming.io :D)

Y/N's POV

I went down to meet Gregory, but he was being held by Sundrop. I don't know where Gregory was all this time actually. I ran down out of happiness that Sundrop was back. I heard shouting however coming from Sun. "Rule-breaker! Rule-breaker! You are banned from the daycare." I heard. Sundrop dropped Gregory out of the big doors and yelled "Security alert! Security Alert! Wooo! Woooo!" He closed the doors and sighed. He turned around to see me. "Oh, hello (Y/N)!" Sundrop said ever so happily. "Will you ban me too?" I asked. "Hm? No, you did not turn off the lights. You are not a rule breaker."

I smiled, but spoke loudly "Wait, what time is it?" Sundrop paused for a second before answering with "3:47 AM." I looked down making a decision. Sundrop tilted his head "What's wrong?" I looked up at him "I don't know whether or not to go back to the group." Sundrop acknowledged this while thinking of the security guard, Vanessa. "You have to stay out of sight." Sundrop said while patting your head. My head went down and up nodding. "Now, do you think you want to stay here or go back?" Sundrop said it softly. There was silence before I answered with "I think I'll explore with the group." Sundrop nodded and picked you up. He walked towards the big doors and set you down carefully. "Remember, you can come back anytime! Except your brother." Sundrop waved bye and shut the door. I could hear him yelling to himself while probably getting a paper by the sounds of it.

"Poor Sundrop." I whispered. I looked around. Time to find one of them.

End.