10.

Monty's POV
Even if Y/N didn't actually open my hand he still looked accomplished. I was dramatically holding the hand that wasn't holding Freddy's jaw anymore. Obviously it was a great act as both Freddy and Y/N got worried. 'Are they that dense?' I thought as Freddy was looking at my claw. My expression was judgemental as I looked at them both. That was when Freddy realized I was joking and whispered to Y/N "I don't think he was serious-" I obviously butted in "NO CRAP!" Cursing wasn't in my programming.

My shouting seemed to somewhat wake Gregory as he moved slightly. We all stared at him, but he went back to sleep seemingly. Freddy looked at me and spoke softly "Don't shout there's a sleeping child." I stared at him with a bored expression as he stared back with the same expression. Y/N just looked at us both having a staring contest. I obviously wouldn't lose to a bear.

Y/N's POV
I could tell they weren't going to stop. I looked at Gregory. I know I'm the youngest, but I will make sure whoever hurt him gets a worse injury. Gregory didn't deserve that. That's when I saw him wake up. I'm guessing he didn't feel his back at first, but when he was going to get up he fell back down. "Gregory?!" Freddy and I said at the same time, but Gregory just put a thumbs up.

I exhaled in relief while Freddy got up to Gregory. Monty and I sat next to eachother while Freddy checked on Greg. "Hey Monty?" I spoke quietly to not disturb the quiet. Montgomery hummed in response and I continued "Who do you think did this to us two?" Again I said it all quietly where only Monty could hear me. He was quiet and didn't answer for a few minutes. "I don't know. All I know is that I'm going to-" I cut Monty off by patting him on the shoulder. "What?" Monty said in a confused manner. I sat back down and replied with "You shouldn't just hurt them because they hurt us. That's not a drive to do violence."

Monty looked at me with more confusion so I continued "What I mean is, anger that someone hurt us isn't a drive to do violence. It's just revenge. In this situation you don't need to do revenge because we are not dead." I guess I was more serious because he asked me if I was okay. "I'm fine. It's just- maybe I'm just being mature?" I spoke uncertain. I wasn't certain of anything really. All of it was strange.

It all began with (Guardian) dropping us off, meeting Freddy, staying with the others, getting kidnapped, moon, then getting harmed. It wasn't normal as far as I know. I should be sleeping in my bed at home safe. Not here with animatronics and someone trying to kill me. It is stressful for a (6-8) year old. I just want to go home and I'm sure Gregory does too. I have so many questions that aren't being answered. Why did (Guardian) leave us? Who is Vanny? Who harmed us? Why is Gregory so guilty when I ask him why?

Monty's POV
I could see Y/N was getting more and more stressed out. To be honest, I was too. The only stress reliever of mine is destroying something. I haven't been able to destroy anything yet for a while. I exhaled and somewhat softly pat his head. "Don't think about everything too much." I said. Y/N seemed to calm down and looked at Gregory.

Freddy was smiling which doesn't say much since he smiles at everything. I could tell Gregory was fine though. Then I realized that I didn't know how much time we had left. I checked and it said 5:04 AM. I looked down at Y/N and said "Less than a hour left in this place." Y/N's face faltered and he didn't really look too happy. I was confused. Didn't he want to go home? "What's wrong?" I spoke while Y/N replied with "I do want to go home, but I don't want to leave you four." I listened and was about to pat his back, but I didn't know if there was scars there too.

I looked up and saw Chica and Roxy just listening in. Chica noticed and whispered "There's pizza, but is right now a good time?" I faced Freddy and told him what Chica told me. He looked like he was thinking. "There is pizza, do you two feel good to get some?" Freddy spoke to the kids. Y/N nodded, but Gregory's was a probably. Y/N said that he would help Gregory as he isn't metal. We all nodded and the three smiled.

We all got up and went out of the more underground place to where the shops were. Going up the escalators was a torture since we were all in a line. Everyone was so slow. First was Y/N and Gregory, second being Freddy, third Roxy, Chica, THEN ME. I was about to just go to another escalator, but I gripped my claw and calmed down. Though I did accidentally break a part of the handle. All of us got to the Mazercise which sold pizza and other junk. Since none of us technically can eat except Chica we four didn't really eat anything. Chica would only want trash.

While Y/N and Gregory ate we all spoke of what to do under an hour. "They can play Monty Golf with me!" "No, they can play Roxy's Raceway to see if they are a loser or not." "No no, let's make pizza's together kids!" Finally in all of our bickering Freddy spoke "Wait, we can split all of our activities in four or they can choose."

End.