13.

Sun's POV
We were playing hide and seek which Montgomery was searching. I was in the ball pit trying to stay hidden. The only problem was I didn't see Y/N and where he went to hide. Nothing could happen to him though! The daycare is very safe. I smiled as I peeked out to see how everything was going. My mood changed when I saw Y/N hiding under the security desk. Nothing bad could happen right?

I continued to watch until I saw Monty go towards the desk. I guess Y/N was excited and ran from him saying "You better catch me then!" Giggles could probably be heard from my direction, but I paused when the lights-. . .No no no. NOT THE LIGHTS.

Y/N's POV
I stopped when the lights flickered off. I tilted my head and looked at Monty. He wasn't near the switch. However Monty did have a unhappy expression. He probably knows what happens then. To be honest, I don't really understand what happens when the lights are off, but a moon does come out. I looked over at the ball pit in curiousity. There was something moving in it. I moved away from Monty without him knowing towards the balls. I smiled while thinking that I would finally be able to meet Moon before I left. That would be so cool!

I reached my hands up not being tall enough. I grabbed the edge of the ball pit and got myself up. Before I could do anything however, I saw red eyes and a moon face. My face had a smile while I gasped. "Moo-" I started before I fell in the ball pit. Darkness was all I could see now which scared me. No matter what I did I couldn't get anywhere in my perspective.

Moon's POV

I watched the child as he smiled and fell in. Why was he smiling? I'm the last thing you should be happy to see. A sigh left my voice box as I reached into the ball pit trying to get him out. I lifted him up, but I heard thumping of footsteps. The others are never quiet. So annoying. I looked behind me and saw Monty. I spoke raspily "Nap time." The kid in my arms was practically glowing at this point. It was so confusing.

I sprung up and got hooked onto the wire. I began moving around to where the children sleep. I placed him down and tucked him in. My programming is supposed to make me punish the troublemakers- not tuck them in! What is happening?? He blinked a few times before closing the eyelids and sleeping. I could tell Montgomery was near. I moved quietly show I'm not harming him. Montgomery was obviously confused as I was.

Y/N's POV
I fell into a deep sleep which I very needed. For some reason I could hear thumping, but that is probably Monty walking. The sound disappeared and I could sleep peacefully. The image of my dream showed up, but..it didn't look pleasant. It was claws and sharp teeth. Obviously it was a nightmare so it didn't make very much sense. However, I still got scared. The nightmare started to have me be scratched and ripped apart. No sound could come from me. I woke up and started to cry, but I kept silent so I wouldn't bother anyone. My hands covered my face while I continued to cry.

The darkness of the daycare didn't very much help. Eventually I felt something touch me. I flinched and started to get up, but whatever was there spoke "It's okay, it's just me, Moon." I looked towards the voice and saw Moon. My body was shaking, but Moon asked me "Do you need a hug?" I nodded which made Moon wrap his arms around me. A sigh left my mouth as I tried to forget the nightmare. I held Moon tightly since I was still slightly scared.

I looked up at Moon and questioned "What time is it?" Moon responded quickly "5:54 AM." I got up quickly and tried to open the doors, but Moon stopped me. "Where are you going? Why are you being so quick?" He said. I replied with "I have to leave at 6 and I want to meet up with the others." Moon said "Oh. . ." Something didn't feel right. It was confusing, but Moon continued with "I thought you could stay awhile longer." I suppose he gets lonely and is basically only made for rulebreakers.

Nonetheless I said "I will visit again, don't worry!" Moon seemed to cheer up and open the doors. My hand was waving while I walked to where the entrance was. Moon's behavior was strange, but nothing was really said. My eyes caught the four and Gregory. I waved at them which some of them waved back. Some being Freddy and Chica. "Only a couple minutes huh?" I said as I got closer to them. For some reason I was the only one smiling other than Freddy.

"What's wrong?" I asked the group. No one was responding so Roxy spoke up "Well..Gregory isn't sure if you two will be able to return and so this is probably a final goodbye." My eyes widened. "W-What??" I muttered. I looked at Gregory and he wasn't looking at me. "Why won't we be able to?" I asked him, but he only replied with "Think about it. We both got injured and basically left here. I don't think (Guardian) is just going to let us back so easily." My eyes teared up uncontrollably. Sure, it wasn't something to cry over, but it couldn't be helped. I looked at the group who were looking upset too.

Author's POV
You ran up and hugged each one of them one at a time. Freddy, Roxy, Chica, and then Monty. You knew this moment was coming, but it wasn't expected to be so soon.

End.