4.

Monty's POV (Don't worry it's short)
I heard from Roxy that there was two kids with Freddy. What was that idiot doing now? Obviously I ran not too far since our room's aren't that far apart. That's when I saw Freddy carrying two kids. However Freddy kept on having this protectful position like he was protecting them from me.

Author's POV
Glamrock Freddy held the two a bit closer since he knew Monty can be aggressive. Freddy eventually talked with a smile "Oh, hello Monty." The gator didn't hesitate to yell back "Who are those two?! Why are they here??" Monty kept on yelling questions over and over. That's when you had to hold your ears. Eventually Gregory yelled out "Shut up! Jeez." There was silence. Freddy was worried while Monty was angry. "You don't tell me to shut up!"

It ended with Freddy trying to keep the peace while Monty and Gregory were arguing. Freddy held you close to not drop you while stepping back from the two. You with your smart brain pushed Freddy's arms to be put down. He put you down softly and you walked up to Gregory. Gregory was only a inch or so taller than you, but you pat his head. Then you went to Monty and you obviously couldn't get up to his head so you pat his leg. You went back to Freddy and he picked you up again. You could see that Monty was almost inspecting you and Freddy. He was just really staring. "You three seem like a 'family' kind of thing." Monty had a point. You were being carried by Freddy which made Freddy look like the father of you two children.

Monty looked confused. "How do you hold children?" He questioned. Freddy looked at him with shock, but he answered "You hold under them and their back. So they won't fall of course." Freddy looked down at both of you like he was making a decision. "Try it on (Y/N), I trust you will do great." Freddy handed you to Monty gently and positioned Monty's arms to hold you. You could tell Monty was nervous since he doesn't get close to children. After 10 minutes Monty wouldn't let you go. "Let him goo!" Gregory yelled while looking up at Monty. It was no use however since Monty held you close. Freddy sighed with a smile and picked Gregory up. "If you need to hide then you can hide (Y/N) in your chest cavity Monty." Freddy felt that was a option.

"Now, let's go to Chica and Roxy okay?" Freddy walked towards Chica's room to honestly show her Monty holding a kid (You). Gregory opened the door and Freddy excitedly said loudly "Chica! Look look!" He stepped aside to show Monty. Chica gasped and yelled excitedly "You're doing it!" Monty smiled a bit to this reaction. Chica got up and wanted to try so she went to Monty to hold you. You were most calmer than Gregory obviously. Chica tried to move her arms closer to you, but Montgomery growled lowly. Chica was surprised, but tested it by walking closer and walking away. Everytime she walked closer he would growl and when she was away he was fine. You reached your arms out to Chica which upsetted Monty, but he gave you to her. Gregory watched it all and said quite annoyed "Stop passing around my brother like he's some type of practice baby." Monty nodded, but got a angry expression when Chica said "So that means I keep him in my arms from now on Monty." She laughed.

Freddy could tell Monty was about to argue so he interrupted with "Oh yeah Chica? Where's Roxy?" Chica tried to remember and answered "She is in her room and she told me that she was just practicing." Chica was holding you up and moving you around while Monty tried to get a hold of you. After Freddy and Gregory just watching you get shaken all over the place, Monty finally got you again.

For some reason Montgomery held you like a baby. You looked sick. "Let (Y/N) rest for a second since he did just go through a 'rollercoaster'." Freddy suggested. Monty thought for a moment before putting you on the pink couch and sitting next to you. Freddy, Gregory, and Chica started to talk when Freddy spoke to Monty "Hey Monty, we were going to go around the building and we wanted to know if you wanted to come too?"

Montgomery was about to agree, but looked down at you. "Who will watch (Y/N)?" You spoke softly still trying to not have the world spinning "I'll be fine. Besides I can protect myself!" Monty had a worried expression. Freddy was surprised by Monty's sudden caring nature, but was proud. "If you're so sure I guess." Montgomery softly said while getting up. He walked with the others out the door. They didn't expect someone else to be there however.

End.