7.

"I didn't mean to hurt him."

Y/N's POV
I was walking silently around trying to find my way. That's when I got jumpscared by a robot. "Take a map." It said. My eyes were widened and I clutched my heart. "Thank you. . ." I said while taking the map. It stood there and I walked away. I opened the map and followed the directions. I got to the escalators and was walking down. That's when I got pulled up. "Gregory told me you were in the daycare?" I looked up to see Glamrock Freddy. "Oh yeah, I was. I was going to go to you guys, but you found me haha." I responded. Freddy looked at me with a smile. Freddy started to walk with me on the ground and holding his hand. After awhile he cut the silence "(Y/N). I have a question, but I feel it will hurt you. Can I ask it?" I looked up at him with a confused face still walking.

"Sure I guess?" I replied and he started again "Well, my question is. . .why did your (Guardian) leave you and Gregory here out of all places?" I stopped completely. Freddy stopped and kneeled infront of me with a tilted head. I couldn't reply. I wanted to move my mouth, but to no avail. My throat started to feel tightened and my eyes welled up with tears. Freddy could probably tell as he said softly to me "Oh, (Y/N). . .I'm sorry." Freddy hugged me while I shook because I don't usually cry infront of people. "I don't know why." I said after awhile. Freddy rubbed my back which made me relax slightly. He pulled away minutes later checking me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. Freddy stood up and picked me up while hugging me again. "I won't mention them." He said to me and all I could do was smile.

After what seemed like hours we got to the group at the pizza part. I could hear chatter, but I was half awake. I was already tired, but me tearing up made me so much more sleepy. I could tell Freddy was about to put me on a seat, but he saw my face and put me back. Freddy told the others that I would be sleeping. I did eventually knock out.

Freddy's POV
I continued to hold (Y/N) so he didn't fall. I was sitting next to Gregory and Chica while Roxanne and Montgomery sat on the other side. Roxy and I started a conversation when Chica joined. That's when the topic of Gregory and (Y/N)'s (Guardian) came up. I obviously didn't want (Y/N) to wake up and hear it so I kept more quiet than the others. Roxy asked Gregory "So, why did they just drop you off?" Gregory looked uncomfortable, but answered anyway. "We were supposed to go to the stage with them, but they put us in the Daycare. We left to see you guys." He paused for 3 minutes. Chica spoke "Gregory?" Gregory lowered his eyelids slightly and responded "That's when we couldn't find them in the crowd. Even the workers couldn't find them." I don't know why, but I felt saddened.

Gregory's POV

I looked down slightly putting my head on the table. "What now?" I asked the group. They looked at eachother. "We could go to the arcade." Chica suggested. We all nodded and got up. Freddy still held (Y/N) and my hand. I was annoyed since I'm not a baby who needs to hold someones hand. Montgomery led the group with Roxy in the front. Chica was in the middle and we three were in the back. It seemed like forever until we got to the arcade systems. Everyone seperated and I looked up at Freddy while letting go of his hand. "Hey Freddy I'm going to be over there." I pointed far away. He nodded and replied "Be safe!" I cringed at the words, but walked away. I could hear Freddy talking to (Y/N) as he woke up.

I got to a game that seemed fun enough. After awhile of figuring out how to power it on I played it. It was kind of simple since it's made for kids. I could hear a thumping of a animatronic walking closer to me. I figured it was Freddy so I spoke "Freddy what do you need?" The noise stopped. I was about to look behind me when I felt pain. It felt horrible. I gripped my back as best as I could. I screamed in agony as the pain started to get worse and worse. My legs felt weak so I fell down not softly at all. As I got on my side I saw a shadow about to hit again, but I heard the thumping and the shadow was gone. I could hear Freddy again, but more worried. The rest of it all I can't remember.

???'s POV
Oh no. . .I didn't. .I didn't mean to hurt him. Why can't I control myself? I didn't want to hurt him. I can't control it all. It hurts. Get me out before another gets hurt. . .No. No no no. All of my fault.