Ending 2

Author's POV
You hugged them, but you already had a plan. You glanced at Gregory and saw how he was already in the car. You knew he was too tired to argue with anyone. He sat there with the window open waiting for you until you sneaked up to Gregory. "I have a plan." You said and explained everything. "Can I do that?" You said while Gregory just nodded. "Sure sure." He said. You smiled and hid behind some rubble.

You smiled and waited until Gregory's car was gone. Your eyes looked around to see the animatronics sitting alone talking. Moon was out at this point. You sneakily went to the group and sat next to them. They didn't notice for a second before Chica looked over. Chica said surprised "Y/N?! What are you doing here??" The group looked over and they began to question you. You obviously just answered some and tried to get them to calm down. "Greg didn't leave me here accidentally don't worry. I will be staying for a night and until the afternoon tomorrow!" You said excitedly.

They were surprised by this obviously. You spoke again, "I just want to stay for awhile longer." They looked at eachother and decided it was fine. Roxanne got up and began to search for something comfortable for you to sleep on. There was just rubble. You got up to help search. The only thing available was a jacket and a pillow that was taken from the used to be office. You put the jacket on and laid the pillow down. Fortunately they both were in good condition.

You stayed up with them all and fell asleep. However, you didn't know the charging stations stopped having somewhat power. That would be the absolute last day you ever talked to them for sure.

End 2.