14 - don't..

fast foward to june 4th bc newborn stage is boring, and they needa graduate already, these mfs need jobs and drama.

so recap of whats happened since may 21st

the twins are almost a month old, kailani and remiya have moved in together, they wanted to give ada her space so they got their own place instead, they still come over to check up on her though, neeka and markia start dating and are doing great. aliana is still single but focusing on herself cus she dont need nobody! period. 

yara and jaycee moved in together as well, they moved into a townhome, and kai and remi got a condo. donn has moved out of yamala's house and  got her own apartment, and ada and devon have started their relationship. everyone graduates june 10th. now onto the book..

also, do yall like this style of writing? ^like in the middle. cus i lowkey like it too might start writing like that. let me know if you dont though cus i wont. now frfr onto the book..

new character alert!

Jade Avery, lesbian, 18, donn's love interest

Jade Avery, lesbian, 18, donn's love interest. lives in denver apartment next door. graduated.

onto the story fr now..

kai pov

remi crawls up the bed making her way up to me, she settles in between my legs with her face hovering above mine as she leans down she whispers "may i?" ugh consent is so sexy, "yes" i say and she captures my lips in a soft kiss, i moan softly at ...

remi crawls up the bed making her way up to me, she settles in between my legs with her face hovering above mine as she leans down she whispers "may i?" ugh consent is so sexy, "yes" i say and she captures my lips in a soft kiss, i moan softly at the feel of her lips against my own.

she breaks apart trailing kisses down my neck to my collarbone, she lifts up my shirt and throws it. then she grips the waist band of my shorts and pulls them down, she spreads my legs leaving me fully exposed. she trails her hands up my thighs "your dripping" she whispers in a teasing manner, i run my hands through her hair tugging on it gently making her groan. i feel her lips against the inside of my thighs and shiver, this girl just really bit me-