6 - karma is real..

a/n the media fit so well with how the chapter goes <3

jay pov 

its been 2 weeks, my baby gets out the hospital today. the whole time she was there she cried non stop, i did too. our baby was gone.

one thing i thought about was "im gonna get mira for this" so i been planning on how to do it. lets watch my plan unfold. 

"hey baby"i walk into yara's hospital room with flowers to help her pack. i turn on the news and just as expected: '17 year old Mira Merryweather was killed in a crash on the highway today in denver. she was supposed to graduate this summer, her family are here today honoring her legacy.' "holy shit- bae look mira's dead-" yara says "yeah i see babe" of course i didnt tell her i planned this, it would make her upset even though yara hates what mira did, shes still a kind person she would never wish death on her. but i would.

mood rn: 

i put yara's things into my trunk and help her in the car. even though we lost our baby theres still hope in the future we can have another. we were both so happy then she came in and ruined it all. so i had to ruin her life, i dont feel bad for what i did either she commited murder so did i, except i didnt do it just planned it. 

i drive to her grandma's house and help her inside. her granmda isnt home shes out on buisness so im staying with yara until shes better. "jay?" "yeah baby?" "i love you." she says. its the first time shes said it. "i love you too yara" i help her in bed since shes still sore and get in beside her. 

"wanna watch blindspotting?"she asks . its our favortie move and show "of course baby"

a/n MINE TOO ONE OF EM AT LEAST 

we re watch the movie and the series, i pull her close to me and kiss her . we fall asleep in that position.

in the morning..

"goodmorning baby" i say to  yara as she wakes up "morning babe" "you wanna go to school today or no?"i ask her "no i wanna stay home with you babyy"she says "okay we can stay home yara " i tell her.

"come downstairs bae!" i tell yara i set up a surprise for her downstairs while she was sleep this morning. "oh my gosh- jaycee this is beautiful thank you so much"

 "oh my gosh- jaycee this is beautiful thank you so much"