2- Star Gayze..

yara pov 

Its lunch period now and im sitting at a table with neeka, harlie, jaycee, and some of her friends, ace, marla, tee, and jalen, neeka's boyfriend shawn and harlie's boyfriend noah.

jaycee puts her hand on my thigh again and whispers in my ear "when you gon let me get to know you yara" "today, after school. the mall be there jay" i kissed her neck and continued eating.

"so hows your first day here yara?"tee asks me "its decent, mira tried me but i put that heffa in her place." "PERIOD!!! AND DID " neeka says being all loud. "girl sit yo loud ass down"we all started laughing at her foolish-ness but i stopped because i knew this hoe was dead serious too.

ace, marla, tee and jalen all get up and leave the cafe since they all have class, we have study hall after lunch so we stay. "jaycee's coming to the mall with us is that cool with yall ?" i ask the group. "yeah thats perfect cus uh miss girl you was finna be bored  we was bringing our boos, good thing yours coming though" harlie jokes. "shes not my 'boo' "i laugh it off. jaycee squeezes my thigh. "yet."she adds

fast foward to after school cus fuck learning

we all get in our cars and head to the mall. i see jaycee first and get a odd flashback.

7 years ago- " you ever did this before? " "no have you?" "no" we kiss under the twist trees... "yara!! time to pack"i hear my aunt call my name "i gotta go bye " she grabs my hand"will i ever see you again ? "probably not.. im sorry thanks for my first kiss "i smile and run to my aunts house. wish i got that girls name.

was that- no that couldnt have been jaycee...

"earth to yaraaa " i hear jaycee's voice "oh didnt see you there hey, do you know some place called twist trees?"i ask her eager for an explanation. "yeah actually i had my first kiss there, some girl i had just met. never got her name though"she tells me "oh cool i did too but-"
 i start to tell her it was me but neeka pulls up next to us with harlie, noah, and shawn with her.

"nevermind ill tell you later" i brush it off and walk towards neeka's car.

jaycee pov

i wonder if she remembers.. i ignore my thoughts and got out my phone while we waited for neeka to take forever to get out her car.

wassup, im jaycee larson, im 17 and im yara's first kiss and soon to be girlfriend. she doesnt remember me though. kind of makes me hurt but im sure she'll remember eventually.

there i was 10 years old the day after our kiss, wondering if ill ever see her again. 

i deleted mira's number and blocked her. im for real done with her now that my first love is back in town and here to stay.

"hey you ready jay?" yara asks me "yeah im good lets go"i hold her hand and walk into the mall with her. i held her hand when we went under the trees, when we kissed, and before she ran off too. i dont ever want to let her go again.

the group splits up into pairs and are gonna meet back up in the food court at 4:30. me and yara go into spencers and look around. "oo look jay its a tiff doll y'know chuckys bride?"she hold up a box with the doll inside and clicks the button making her talk and move. "hell no that creepy ass shit gon kill me " she laughs at me and comes to walk with me to the register, i got some nose rings, and some japanese candy, yara got that damn doll and some jewelry for her piercings. she has her nipples pierced i see. ;) i pay for everything and thank the cashier.

i grab our bags and head out the store. "i couldve paid for my stuff you didnt have too" yara tells me. "i know i just wanted to" "well, thanks jay" she gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks with me to the food court.

"hey yara, wait" "yeah?" i take a deep breath, here goes nothing, she either looks att me like im crazy or remembers me. lets try it "yara, i know you and you know me. you were my first kiss under the twist trees, you may not remember but you were. we kissed and then your aunt called your name for you to go. that moment i held your hand and didnt wanna let go thats why i hold your hand so much, i dont want to let go again." she looks at me for a second. fuck i blew it. 

she then puts her hands over my shoulders and kisses me deeply. "yes jay, i do remember and im so happy i wasnt crazy." i put my arms around her waist and kiss her back. shes gonna be my girlfriend one day. i mean that.

"hey yall" harlie sees us in the moment. "cant you see the love birds are busy " neeka hits her arm "girl we been waiting here for  4 minutes they not busy no moe"harlie argues back 

"damn ian see yall asses there. " yara says to them. "i see you two finally remembered eachother."neeka says. "wait howd you-"i start "jay neeka's my best friend i tell her everything i told her about the day we kissed and i described you to her, as she was telling me your name i had to get on my plane so i never got it. only 'ja' "yara explains 

"of course" i laugh and go sit down in a booth. we order our food and eat.

after we eat every goes to their cars and head their seperate ways. "bye yara""bye jay bae"she kisses me one more time before she gets in her car, i put her creepy ass doll in her back seat and hand her, her jewelry.

i walk back to my car and pull off.

vote and comment ty <3