9 fr this time- oh shit..

dedicated to my new readers <33 i see you girlie.

TW; mentions of abuse/ abusive relationships, mentions of rape 

remi pov

ada jones

ada jones. remi' s sister

this nigga better not put his hands on my sister again.

ada

yeah im omw

"babe i gotta go ill call you later" i tell ali "hmm okay baby" she says drifting off to sleep.

i get in my car and drive to ada's house, ada is my little sister, same age but im older. her ex boyfriend sam is hella abusive, like im talking he damn near busted her head open once. i keep telling her let me kill his ass but she doesnt wanna see me get locked up for it.

one night sam broke into her house and beat and raped her. i wanted blood fr so i beat his ass until he stopped breathing and moving, but turns out he was still alive, so everynight since then my sister has been too scared to sleep alone or be home alone is general, so i moved in with her to protect her and some nights i sleep at ali's when ada feels safe. but today she said she was having flashbacks and so i told her i was coming over for her.

i love my sister to death. no one or anything comes before her, im all she has and shes all i have.

yara pov

"baee i look fat in thiss" "only thing fat is that ass"jay says feeling on my booty

"baee i look fat in thiss" "only thing fat is that ass"jay says feeling on my booty. "get off meee gay self" i tell her pushing her away. "im gay yet you be the one moaning my name girl get the fuck" she says laughing.

"baby?" i ask jay "yess yara" "you still gon love me when im old and wrinkly?" "of course baby" "ew so you like grandma coochieee"i joke "girl bye " we get into my car this time because ik yall prolly forgot i even got one lmao.

jay drives us to neeka's crib, she having a get together smoke sesh but ian smoking. its gonna be me, jay, neeka, and her bf shawn.

"men first"jay bows letting me out the car. i pop her "girl dont get beat out hea" i say we walk up to shawns door shes having the get together at his cus her momma dont play ab people in her house. *knock knock "OPEN UP HOE A BITCH OUT HERE COLD AND PREGNANT"  neeka opens the door "i hear you damn hoe" "wassup neek"  jay says "hey jay" "hey neeka bitch" "hey yara hoe"we go inside and sit down.

"you got food?"             a/n my fav line irl innit urfavoritegayvirghoe

"yesss damnn"neeka says going to get me some wings.  " thanksss stinka" i tell neeka . "babyy why you so far "jay says "girl cus you doing all that damn smoking"  she puts her blunt down and pats her lap. "ight ill stop". i go and sit on her lap and she wraps her arms around my stomach. 

"yall tryna play uno?"shawn asks 

"hell yeah let me beat yall asses right quick"i say getting hype "imma sit out so you can stay in my lap "jay says. i kiss her "you so fine"i tell her "thank you princess" 

 i kiss her "you so fine"i tell her "thank you princess" 

Liked by: baddiebaeneek,harlie_aintask, jay.onthelow, realniggashawn, noahgotthat, b34r.4, Remi.j, blasianali and 56,000 others

@yaraxharris: my baby. 08. 29. 21

comments disabled...

Liked by : yaraxharris, baddiebaeneek,harlie_aintask, realniggashawn, noahgotthat, b34r

Liked by : yaraxharris, baddiebaeneek,harlie_aintask, realniggashawn, noahgotthat, b34r.4, Remi.j, blasianali and 54,000 others

@jay.onthelow: my princess. 08.29.21

comments disabled...

after a few rounds of uno, which most i won, me and jay headed out.

she drives me home . "goodnight baby""goodnight princess see you in the morning""okay i love you gay ass "i say kissing her "i love you more wanna be gay ass" she says and gets into her car to leave. 

ik ik chapter was short asf but i had to get this out bbs. 

thoughts or concerns? <3.

what should remi do to sam? <3.

who'd you think ada was? <3.

guess the gender of the twins. <3. 

vote and comment ty <3.