1- Class meet..

I get out my car and walk towards the front of my new school. I see my main bitches, Neeka and Harlie. 

"Heyy bitchhh!!" "hey hoess!" we greet eachother and walk into the building.

"you tryna go to the mall after school?" neeka asks me "yea im down let me ask my grandma first though" i text my grandma

pooh 

pooh can i go to the mall with neeka and harlie after school?

-of course pooh, call me when you get there love you.

love you too.  

                                  (a/n me and my gma irl call eachother pooh so thats where that came from)

"she said yeah" i told them and we walked to first period. "girl ian gon lie to ya! i saw jaycee staring you downnn like she wanted a taste when you walked in" harlie told me  "yeahh girl you better hop onnat before mira cheat on ha ass again." neeka said. i laugh "yall sum crazy ass mfs she was prolly looking at somebody else " i ignore it and go to class

"class, we have a new student. please say your name and where youre from"my teacher said. "im Yara Harris, and im from Springfield Illinois" " good job  yara, please take a seat next to jaycee , ms larson raise your hand please" my stomach curled as i saw her. Jaycee Larson, the same stud who neeka and harlie said was staring at me like i was her favorite food.

i walked to jaycee and sat down "dont be shy you can sit here too "she winked and patted her lap. "ha. ha. very funny nice to meet you too jaycee." "yea, same yara." i looked ahead at the lesson and soon enough the bell rang and i stood to go to my next class. 

"ay, yara! wait up. let me see yo classes" i stared into her eyes almost day dreaming. shes fine as fuckk how could mira ever do her so wrong. 

Jaycee Larson

Jaycee Larson. my future gf hehe.

i snap out of my gaze and hand her my schedule. "uh here" "ight coo we got the next 3 classes together, i can show you to em cmon"she grabs my hand and takes me to our next class. i can get used to this.

we get to our next hour and i have to introduce myself, again. this time the teacher lets me pick my own seat, of course i sat by jaycee.

i sit down and jaycee puts her hand on my thigh. "heres my ig ma" she slides me her phone for me to put mine in. "oh i already got that from my friends, they told me i caught your eye this morning, but uh heres my number just in case" i put my number in her phone and payed attention.

a few minutes later some girl walks in. "ah ms Merryweather you finally decided to join my class"our teacher says. i get a glance at the girl. nothing much shes pretty though. 

"uhnt uhn whos that chick in my spot all on my girl." the unkown has spoken. i thought, oh this must be mira. 

mira merryweather

mira merryweather. the hoe.

"ms merryweather i have told you that is not your seat. you choose not to listen everyday and sit there anyway, that is our new student yara and i would like you to take your seat. across the room please." yeah i like this teacher he a coo nigga.

"hell nah. yara bitch back off my girl and get tf out my seat." mirhoe fixes her mouth to say to me. i turn and look at her. "myra was it? see, im sure mr morris already told you but clearly you didnt hear him. this seat belongs to me, Yara Harris. now run along" i told her. at this point jaycee is fed up with mollywop's shit, i can tell. "jay, you just finna let this hoe run over me like that?"  this mf finna cry- "mira, you aint shit, never been shit we over." 

"ouch. that sucks for you magic sponge, now go sit thanks." i tell wassaname. "bitch its mira. and we not over until i say we over jaycee larson.¨ "thats enough mira merryweather! sit in your assigned seat now."mr morris tells her. 

"if shes yours then how come her hand's on my thigh and not yours moppy?"i ask her as she walks away. "wait, myra look " she turns around and i grab jaycee's face kissing her. 

anygays.

vote and comment ty <3