Chapter 29~ Jealous

Start from the beginning

I look down and pull up my phone scrolling through my phone quickly as I look down and start walking straight, we're too fucking good.

But if one drop touches my dress I will end the Regina fucker.

I keep watching and suddenly I bump into someone taking it as my que and tilting the wine glass and gasping, my eyes widen and I suck in a sharp breath when I look up and see someone that I really wished was not here right now.

"What the fuck" Sebastian scowls at me, my eyes flicker to the wine soaking his navy blue dress shirt under his blazer and I look over his shoulder to see Akira's mouth open in shock as she grabs Regina, keeping her from looking back at me.

Fuck, take two?

But if she sees me here she'll know the sabotage we're attempting and then-"Abby" Sebastian brings me out of my thoughts, I clear my throat and look up at him with a glare.

"You bumped into me"

His mouth opens but he closes it again and I see his tongue poking at the inside of his cheek before he roughly grabs my forearm. I give Akira one last look telling her it's all her along with a sorry look when Regina keeps talking to her.

Suddenly I'm pushed into the washroom and I hear the click of the lock, I look up to meet his harsh eyes and he glares down at me. "I'll ask again, what are you doing?"

He clearly knows.

"If you already know then stop making me waste my time" I answer, yanking my arm out of his grasp, thankful that the wound is healed or else that would have hurt. He grabs the wine glass from me and places it on the sink counter.

I roll my eyes and try leaving only for him to grab my wrist and twist lightly before pinning it behind me, he presses my own wrist back against the curve of my ass as he pulls me towards him.

The wet material of his shirt allows the outline of his abs to show through his shirt, "I already tried telling her to change, she won't listen" he says and I glare at him trying to get him to let go of me.

"Sometimes you need to twist the rules a bit, Sebastian" I grit. He asked, she said no and he went with it? Really down deep for that date of his, isn't he?

Good for him.

His jaw locks, "I thought we went over this?" he asks referring to me calling him his full name and I scoff, sorry not sorry but when you go around with other girls my petty ass won't call you the nickname I fucking moaned.

"Your date wouldn't like it if she saw us here" I taunt him, bitterness and annoyance laced in my voice. Why the hell am I so pissed about him with another girl? Get your shit together Abby.

Suddenly his face relaxes and a smirk fights on his lips as he lets go, taking a step towards me. My eyebrows furrow and I take one back.

His hands go to his blazer and he pulls it off before dropping it on the clean black tiles, "is that what this is about?" he asks as his fingers undo the buttons of his shirt.

My eyes snap to his and he raises an eyebrow, "what?" I ask, why is it so hot in here?

I watch as he tugs off the wet shirt to fall right to the floor and my back hits a wall, he only walks closer until he's standing right in front of me, the tip of his shoes touching the tip of my heels and I watch his hand come up.

His hand lands under my jaw and he forces me to look up at him, "don't play dumb" he whispers and I suck in a small breath, the way his tongue pokes out to swipe against his bottom lip reminds me of how it flicked against my breasts that day.