29 | don't let me forget again

TAKING DAWN'S ADVICE, Mollie had taken the rest of the week to relax and think about things

TAKING DAWN'S ADVICE, Mollie had taken the rest of the week to relax and think about things. After staying another day with Dawn and her friends, she thanked them all for looking after her then decided to visit her brother Liam, his fiancée Evan and their daughter Willow for a few days. It had been lovely, especially seen as Mollie hadn't seen her brother and his family in a while so talking about things in person felt like a blessing in comparison to over FaceTime.

After visiting them, Mollie decided to stop off in Blackpool for a day to see her mum and dad, her grandparents and her Aunt Debs. It had felt too long since she'd been back to Blackpool and she often felt guilty about it. Granted, she did FaceTime her grandparents and her Aunt Debs fairly regularly to catch up but she knew she should go and see them, and her parents, more regularly. However, with her mum and dad enjoying having the house (and holidays) to themselves and Mollie's constantly busy schedule, it made it difficult to arrange.

It was safe to say that Aunt Debs and her cousin Isla were especially delighted to see her, the cakes came out almost immediately and Mollie was heading home with a new set of crocheted tops and cardigans that she'd made her and some wool so she could learn how to do it herself.

Sitting in the back of her taxi, Mollie took a deep breath as she watched the rain patter down on the window. Attempting to ignore her leg bouncing up and down, she put her hand on it, hoping to steady it even a little bit. So many things were running through her mind as the car began to slow and pull over, but she ignored them as she paid the driver and hopped out.

Harry's flat.

Staring up at it for a moment, Mollie peered round to where she knew his room was. The light was on, but that was expected because the sky was darker than usual with the large rain cloud overtaking the already naturally darkening sky.

As she stood there, doubts began to arise again and she chewed on her lip, reluctantly thinking that maybe talking to Harry should be a job for another time.

Turning round, she pulled her hood over her head so she wouldn't get even more wet than she already was and took off to her own apartment. Already, she was regretting her decision because she knew that she would end up putting the conversation off forever.

Arriving back at her apartment, Mollie groaned at the still ever-broken lift and trudged her way up all the stairs until she reached her apartment. Going in, she was greeted with a sense of warmth, it felt more like home than ever. Once she'd thrown her bag into her bedroom, the first thing on Mollie's mind was boiling the kettle for a cup of tea.

Making her way over to the sofa with a cup of tea in hand, Mollie curled up in the blanket that had been left draping over the back of the sofa and reached over to turn the TV on. Sticking on some cooking show that was already on, she began to let it distract her from everything, now only craving whatever they were making on the show.

Towards the end of her show, she heard a knock at her door. Placing her mug down on the coffee table, Mollie made her way through her apartment to the door where she opened it to see who was on the other side. She wasn't expecting a delivery or anything so she was curious. But she certainly wasn't expecting who was stood on the other side of the door.