12 | fake eyelashes

"THEY'RE FAKE?" JJ exclaimed in pure shock, which looked closer to horror, as Talia gently pulled Mollie's eyelashes off for her one by one and placed them carefully on the coffee table

Looking at him, as his mouth dropped open, completely oblivious, Talia nodded her head, "yeah, obviously. Did you really think Mollie's eyelashes were this long?" She asked, with an almost concerned hint to her voice, holding up one of the lashes, carefully before pointing to her own, "and you've seen me without mine, surely you knew they were fake."

Shaking his head, JJ had the same confused tone as he carefully took the eyelash from Talia's hand and inspected it, "I just thought you used a lot of mascara. That's what that's for, right?" Furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at it closer, his curiosity turned into a grimace, "they kinda look like caterpillars. I don't like it very much to be honest."

Overhearing everything, Simon looked over to everyone else to make sure they'd heard as well, laughing loudly as he tried to get his words out, "guys, guys, guys, JJ really thought that Mollie and Talia's eyelashes are real."

Sighing, Vik put a hand on his head, with a similar level of concern to Talia, but not half the look of surprise on his face, "he didn't, did he?"

"Allow it! You girls are fucking catfishes bro!" JJ yelled, outraged, throwing the lash back down onto the table in front of him.

Stirring from where she was dramatically laid strewn across her sofa, Mollie held up her middle finger and pointed it his way, "take off your bandana and we'll talk about who's a fucking catfish bro." She mumbled loudly in retaliation.

"You wanna fight, Molliemoo?" JJ proposed, jumping from foot to foot, a playful grin on his face.

Holding up her hands, Mollie weakly nodded in agreement through a drunken giggle, "yeah. All your training's been building up to this moment, KSI. Fuck whichever Paul you're fighting, I'm your real competition."

Giving up on this initial idea pretty quickly, JJ reached out and placed an enthusiastic high five to Mollie's hand, linking their fingers briefly and shaking them around, "you got that right, I'm gonna smash his whole face in."

With that, JJ went on a whole rant about how his win against Logan was going to go to Mollie, Talia and Simon, the others beginning to listen in out of both amusement and curiosity as they sat down around the sofa with hot drinks for everyone, all of them mainly glad to see his confidence shine through ahead of the fight. They'd all seen how truly hard he'd worked, mentally and physically in preparation for this fight and they believed he deserved to win.

After everyone had safely managed to get back to Mollie's from the club, Mollie had first collapsed on the sofa and everyone else was either collapsed around besides her or grabbing drinks for the rest of them and at this point, the conversation was bound to steer towards their two week long trip to America for JJ's fight that they were flying out for the next week coming.