23 | the bright ideas of behzinga

THE BRIGHT IDEAS OF BEHZINGA had put a halt on Harry and Mollie's original plans

THE BRIGHT IDEAS OF BEHZINGA had put a halt on Harry and Mollie's original plans. A loud suggestion of his for all of them to go to the pub together just as the two of them were leaving the studio meant that Nandos and Blue Planet was going to have to wait because of course, none of them (minus Tobi of course) could refuse a drink.

Exchanging a quick glance, Harry and Mollie shrugged it off, knowing that they could either do it later, or another time, depending on how fucked they manage to get at the pub. Mollie in particular was still hopeful that they'd be able to do it that day, she needed to be home before midnight anyway to ensure her sister got back to the flat safety but knowing Harry and his alcoholic tendencies, she was doubtful.

Seen as he'd made the suggestion, the group had relied on Ethan to choose the pub and had ended up at one that they'd spent many evenings at before. They knew the regular staff there quite well by this point, and as they walked in, they could look behind the bar and tell exactly why Ethan had decided on this pub for the occasion.

Mollie found it comical and relatively endearing to watch as he puffed his chest out a bit more than usual as he walked in, standing up taller and giving the brunette behind the bar, who they knew as Faith, a nod and a wave, which she returned. It was blatantly obvious that he had a thing for her to Mollie, because with inside knowledge from Harry, she knew that he had worked out all the shifts she would be working and would drop in on most of them.

Noticing his small change in demeanour as well, Tobi put a hand on Mollie's shoulder to signal that he had picked up on it too, the pair of them beginning to giggle away together. Whilst the rest of the group chose a couple of tables to spread themselves across at the back corner of the pub, Ethan had made a beeline for the bar, leaning against it and starting a conversation with Faith.

Naturally, the group had found a way to fit themselves across the tables, extra chairs being pulled over from tables that weren't using them and shoved on the ends as needs be. Mollie had squished herself in between Stephen and Freya, but was lucky enough to have a table directly in front of her rather than a gap in between the row of tables.

A group of them had left to the bar to order the first round of drinks on behalf of the group, leaving the rest of them to have a chat in the waiting for their return.

In the waiting for the large order of drinks, Harry and Becky returned from the bar with a tray full of shots in Becky's hands and a beaming smile on Harry's face as he held his phone up high, letting the familiar alarm sound ring across everyone's ears.

Whipping round, Tobi's eyes widened at the sound, "fuck off Harry!" He yelled, covering his face with his hands, "I hate this fucking alarm man."

Harry, of course, was in hysterics at this point, as he sat down in the chair opposite Mollie and rubbed his hands together, "gotta start off how we mean to go on boys."