Chapter 2 Documentary gone wrong

Start from the beginning

From what Chelsea knew it wasn't the case. Demigod society had a baby boom of some sort after Percy Jackson put an end to Kronos and the seven stopped Gaia and with the triumvirate mostly destroyed to the point of it being a small cult, all they had to worry about were the so called world domination plans of the Amazons, but with so many more well educated Half-blood not many new girls joined them these days.

Chelsea sure wasn't about to, she can recognise a biggoted slaver when she sees one, but the point is there isn't as many big threats to cut down their numbers. And well the gods are gods so their numbers were bound to get bigger at some point, but at least they're children's won't know the hell of war. Well for now at least, Chelsea didn't hate her own, but the Wizarding world could do so much better.

She could only hope that the kidnapped half god wouldn't be important enough to cause an all out war. Otherwise she doubted the wizarding world could survive this one.

At dinner she tried her best to rein in her powers, but her emotions were steaming, so she had a hard time not letting them lash out.

She would have gotten better lessons on how to control them if she stayed a year rounder, but she needed to go to Hogwarts.

If she had known she was coming back to this she might not have came back anyway.

"You ok Chelsea you haven't touched you're food?" Ron Weasley asked her. She glanced at him with narrowed eyes, wondering if he actually cared, or if he just wanted her food.

She pushed her plate in his direction not really that hungry and got her answer when he eagerly dug in. Hermione wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Ignoring Ron being a pig, are you okay?" She asked the distraught demigoddess.

She merely shrugged "this just seems like a bad year, there's Umbridge this whole mess with the demigods and even the dark lord lurking in the background it's--"

"So you believe me?" Harry Potter practically demanded. She frowned at the rude interruption, but silently nodded nonetheless.

The boy who lived, the most famous Wizard of her community, she was told over a dozen times how Harry defeated the Dark Lord, but now after hearing stories of other heroes she didn't find him that impressive, but she didn't hold it against him. If what she had Heard was true he'd still have some bragging rights amongst demigods.

"Yeah, the end of the tournament was more than enough to convince me. The ministry turning a blind eye to this is the equivalent of looking away from a time bomb and claiming there won't be an explosion because you can't see the bomb."

"That sums it up pretty well." Harry deadpanned "with Umbridge teaching the others nothing they don't have a chance of being prepared!"

Chelsea frowned "what do you mean by the others, you have the exact same classes as everyone, right Harry?" Suspiciously asked the demigoddess.

Harry's eyes widdened as he realised just how much he slipped up.

"You can't tell anyone." He hurriedly whispered to her while Hermione face palmed and Ron looked like the definiton of guilty.

"Tell me where to go and i'll be silent as a tomb." She smirked eager to actually learn something useful.

The golden trio glanced at each other. "Come to the seventh floor accross from the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy after classes and you'll see." Cryptically replied Hermione. The bell rang, meaning that next class was potion.

Chelsea couldn't decide which one was worst, Dolore Umbridge or Severus Snap. One was clearly intolerant of anything non wizard or witch like, while the other genuinely seemed to enjoy bullying childrens.