Book 2 chapter 81

Começar do início

Well I know my lines and stuff but I just know that with all the stress I will have, I will forget what I have to say than I will get bad grades properly have a panic attack and cry.

Love that for me.

Other people are doing their presentation right now and I'm just sitting here in the back, next to Roman while freaking out.

My heart beats loudly in my head, so fast as if I'd just ran a marathon.

My hands shake as my leg bounces.

I try to take deep breaths so I can calm down but euhm it's not really working since I know the worst has yet to come.

Since Roman and I are sitting in the back row of the class room we are sitting close to each other as Roman tries to help me calm down too.

No one pays any attention to us, not even the teacher so we're cool.

Roman's arm is wrapped around my body as my head is lying against his shoulder.

"Calm down, baby. Breathe" he says lovingly, pressing a kiss against my head.

I do as he says and take another deep breath.

Being in Roman's hold, calms me down more but I know the second the teacher calls out my name, I'll freak out even more.

My shaking stops except for the occasional twitching but the racing of my heart continues.

I close my eyes and relax in Roman's hold.

"That's right my love, just relax." He mutters.

My stress is almost completely gone when suddenly my name gets called out.

I freeze as my body tenses.

My heart immediately starts beating faster again.

"Yeah?"

"You're up next" he says.

"Shhhh, calm down, it's okay. You can do this. Just focus on me when you're doing the presentation like we practiced at home. You'll do amazing, I know you will" he smiles softly while massaging the tension in my back.

I nod my head and give him a small kiss on the cheek before standing up.

Fake the confidence

Fake it till you make it.

I walk up to the front of the classroom as all the eyes from classmates stare at me.

I bite the inside of my cheek as I continue to walk to the front. 

I but my USB stick inside the computer and let my PowerPoint stream on the big screen.

I straighten up and start fidgeting with my hands as I wait for the teacher to tell me I can start with my presentation.

My heart beats too loudly and too fast but I ignore it as I try to take deep breaths.

I look forward and immediately meet Roman's eyes.

He smiles comforting at me right before the teacher announces that I can start.