Book 2 chapter 72

Roman and I stay one ach others hold for a few more minutes while our heavy breathing slowly calms down.

Suddenly he gets out of the bed and starts walking away.

What?

This is it isn't it?

He's going to leave now, he's going to leave me.

He's finally had enough of my bullshit.

I suppress the tears that want to flow out but they still make my eyes watery.

As if Roman could hear my thoughts he turns back around, seeing my expression he quickly walks to me.

"Hey, hey, don't cry. I'm just going to get rid of this really quick" he says while giving me a small kiss on the head and pointing to his cock which is still wrapped in a now full condom.

I nod my head while blushing a little.

He walks away to my bathroom and comes back after a few seconds with a warm damp cloth and a towel in his hands.

He also put his sweatpants back on and picked up my pyjama shirt.

He comes closer to me and sits down while gently opening my still trembling legs.

He gently presses the cloth down there, swiping away the juices.

Pressing too hard on my still sensitives folds, I cry out.

"Sorry" he whispers while pressing a small kiss on my thigh.

I squirm at his touch but soon he's done.

He helps me put my shirt on before going away to the bathroom once more, putting everything away.

When he comes back, he wraps me up in his arms again.

My body still shakes, especially my thighs.

Roman gently grabs ahold of my left thigh and starts caressing it, hoping it would calm me down more.

"Lucky that your room is sound proof huh" Roman smiles.

I asked my mom and dad to make my room sound proof around last year because of my nightmares that I get around the time of my birthday.

I didn't and still don't want them to wake up in the night from me screaming in my sleep.

As I already said, my nightmares are the worst around the time of my birthday.

I used to get really bad nightmares but those were far more easy to deal with than the ones I get around that week.

So I decided I'd want a sound proof room so the others wouldn't be annoyed with my screaming.

It took some convincing, like a lot of convincing but eventually they agreed and here we are.

Turns out that that sound proof room is more useful than I thought.

"All those sounds you were making, so desperate, so loving- your brothers would've killed me if they heard or saw" he says while gently biting my neck.