Chapter 97

"Theo we're going to race okay. Whoever is back to the car first is getting ice cream." I rushed out.

He agreed on it before we sprinted back, the Russians following.

I quickly pressed on my bracelet to let the whole family and mafia know that they would be needed here immediately.

After that I picked my phone up and send a message to dad, letting him know that they Russian mafia is here following us.

He send a message back where he told me that they were on their way. 

We just ran passed the swings from earlier, the Russian coming closer and closer, Matteo's tiny legs were going to give out in a minute.

"Theo, you're going to run okay. Run to the car to the family, tell them if anything happens that I love them a lot okay. I love you a lot too little bear, now run"

"But-"

"No, no buts. You need to go, to be safe. When you get back find your brothers or mine doesn't matter. If you can't find them, hide okay. When your hidden, press on your necklace 5 times okay, your dad will come get you after a while, don't leave your hiding space. I love you Theo, tell the others the same" I said tears running down both of our faces.

"I don't want to leave you" he cried.

"You have too bud, I'm using my Christmas card okay. A big favor, remember. You have to go, run! I love you." Was the last thing I said before I pushed him a little further away from me then he sprinted away.

I quickly ran to the opposite direction, making the Russians follow me instead of Matteo since he was still not very tall so they didn't see him.

That's good.

I ran faster until men were now surrounding me from every direction.

I couldn't run anymore.

In a swift motion I picked up my gun and started shooting everyone.

Soon enough my bullets ran out but there were still some standing.

They came up to me when they noticed that my bullets had ran out.

One tried to punch me in the face but I quickly ducked down before I made a circle with my leg, making a few men trip over it.

The men didn't speak too me or too each other, the only thing that their focus was laid on was to get to me.

I fought back, killing a few in the progress, but soon enough back up for them came too us.

I've been non stop fighting for a long time and my energy is going down fast.

I could hear hun shots from where the car was, I can only hope that the others are okay.

That if anyone gets hurt today, that it will be me not my family.

Another man started throwing punches at me left and right, I dodged them when suddenly from behind me a needle was pressed into me.

I tried to get the needle out but the liquid had already made its way into my system.

I could feel myself growing drowsy, but I kept fighting and resisting it.

I kept fighting until the drowsiness made me too weak to dodge anything or fight back.

Soon enough I felt my legs give out, but before I hit the ground someone caught me.

Then right before everything went black, I felt myself get thrown into a van.