Ch 15-Nobody touch what's mine!

Start from the beginning

Scarlett: *smile and hug Y/n*, of course, I will come back, our children need us

Y/n: *smile at everyone* alright then I trust you

Scarlett: *nod at Y/n* of course, my beloved, now let's start this mission and come back home as soon as possible

After that the horsemen left the camp on their horses, after around two hours they stopped in front of their objectives and entered inside. But to their surprise, the small town was unguarded which made the horsemen suspicious and look around. Scarlett walked to a crate and when she opened it, it was empty.

Scarlett immediately contacted Hector who was with Y/n

Hector: yes my dau-

Scarlett: it's a trap! There are no resources in those crates and there is nobody in the village!

Hector: what?! Come back now!

Scarlett: yes that's what we were going to-*BOUM*

Scarlett looked to her right and saw that Liliana had been sent into a wall by some kind of red magic.

Y/n: Scarlett baby what was this noise?!

Scarlett: I just saw Liliana being thrown into a house we can't run away I think we are surrounded

Y/n: then i-

Scarlett: SHIT!

Scarlett was caught off guard when someone in her half-tiger half-human rushed her destroying the phone by accident while Scarlett cut off her arms with her scythe.

Scarlett: damn I was scared for a sec-

Scarlett couldn't finish because Fubuki rushed her too, she prepared to run when she felt something holding her in place, vines were holding her legs. But before Fubuki could hurt Scarlett someone shot an arrow piercing her stomach before she shot another one at Linnea, piercing her right eye.

Scarlett: what are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be with Annie?

Ana: no she is holding back the other three but we need to get away from here now *see a huge ball of blue fire coming to her* oops I don't have time to dodge it!

The flames engulfed Ana but no screams were heard, after a few seconds the flames dissipated and Ana was standing in some kind of golden shield.

Artoria landed beside Fubuki who was now in her half-werewolf form, Linnae who ripped the arrow out of her eye with the eye slowly regenerating, and Jinka who had now both arms back.

Scarlett: damn it's going to be hard to get away from here

Artoria: *glare at Scarlett and Ana* I command you both to tell me where your leader is!

Scarlett: *smirk* sorry honey but the person you are trying to reach is unavailable, please kindly fuck off

Artoria: *growl* if you don't want to tell me I guess I have to kill you