Chapter 27: "Girl problems too?"

Start from the beginning

"Uh yeah sure. What's up?" I sit up in bed and move the video game stuff away so that I can pay attention to him.

"So good news and bad news," I look him straight in the eye and listen to him talk with his Italian accent as he stands in front of me.

Oh no.

"The good news is that I found a new record label you can sign to ASAP, the bad news is that you are going to have to do the Teen Awards with Nini in June and Go back on tour in two months. I can't get you anymore time off now that your parents aren't managing you. You have a new management I found that manages Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus and other celebrities but I don't think they want you for the right reasons. You see sir, no one has forgotten about your fan incident. Tomorrow you have a photo shoot and video recording with Nini because they need Teen Awards Promo ASAP ," I listen to him speak and watch him as he reads off of a piece of paper .

Wow, that's a lot of stuff but I'm used to it by now.

"Oh," I lean back on my bed and think about what to say next but I really don't know what to say to him so I just stare at him.

"And here's your flight ticket to Oregon, I squeezed it into your schedule," I watch as he winks at me then pull a ticket out of the back of his clipboard.

"Thanks," is all I can say before he leaves my room and shuts the door gently.

Well shit, I totally forgot about tour and the Teen Awards.

I guess I have to face my ex-girlfriend, Nini Salazar Roberts . I blocked her number after I told my parents I didn't want them to manage me anymore so I haven't been getting her messages.

It's not that I hate her it's just that I found someone better who I actually like, someone who I'm not forced to date in the public eye.

Throughout the rest of the day, I just lay around in my room and think about Gina.

I can't get her off of her mind. Even the pudding in my fridge reminds me of her and its just that she really opened my eyes to the world outside of Hollywood and touring.

At least my parents left me alone for now.

I need to get some rest before my chaotic day tomorrow. I guess I'll just lay in bed and think about my apology speech for Gina till my eyes finally close.

After my long couple of hours of deep sleep, I have to force myself open my eyes to open my eyes and wake up because my alarm clock is ringing and I hate the sound of it.

Everyone knows that, even the teen magazine interviewers and most of my fans.

As soon as I get out of bed, I glance over at my walk- in closet and notice that my dressed Mr. Mazarra, left me a casual shirt and jeans to wear to the photo shoot and video recording with Nini.

I've told him before I can choose my own outfits but he always  insists on helping me look fashionable and comfy.

I guess this time he really did pick something comfy out. Something more me.

He  probably choose this outfit  because it makes me look like a teenager than a celebrity.