Chapter 22: "I'll tell you what happened,"

Gina's POV

It's been a hell of a week and a half of me sitting in my room doing literally nothing. It feels like I got home yesterday but I got home last week. I still can't go to school or work because the paparazzi are outside of my house 24/7 even when I sleep.

E.J said this would happen and its never ending.

I also still haven't told Kourtney or Ashlyn what happened yet. They have been busy with school and can't come over anymore because the paparazzi found the back patio door too.

I really miss my friends and I know Carlos means well. He stopped texting caswell club updates a week ago and he even asked me to prom. How nice of him.

I told my parents that I was working on my portfolio too much and that's how th fainting happened but my mom doesn't believe me.

My dad still hasn't cleared anything up about FIT but it won't matter till I hear back from them which won't be for a month or two if I get lucky and get an early acceptance. My mom works from home now that she can't go out but my dad is still holding a grudge at his brother's place.

I don't know how he got out of the house with the paparazzi being at the front door but I don't care if he doesn't care about my dreams. I'll find a way to live them.

I also don't really check my phone anymore except for updates from Kourt and Ashlyn about school. I deleted all of my social media accounts as soon as I got home and everyone's contact except for my friends and co-workers. I just knew that everyone would be texting me or commenting or tweeting about me. I didn't delete my email because I need it for FIT application purposes.

E.J said this would happen and it did. I can't even leave the house.

I don't really cry over him anymore. I just want this to be over so that I can go back to school and see my friends.

The only good thing is that I don't have to do homework because of the situation but I still don't like not being able to go anywhere.

"We're here to save you bestie!" I look up from my bed and see my two best friends walk into my room unannounced with their backpack packs and shopping bags in their hands.

"How did you get in the house? The doors are locked even the back door and the basement door. There's paparazzi everywhere even down the street. My parents won't let me answer questions and my dad isn't even here," I get up and go hug help them with their bags.

"We have our ways," I see Kourtney wink at me.

"Ok, we asked your mom to help us come in without getting pushed by all the interviewers and camera man because we missed you so much," I listen to Ashlyn as she goes over to hug me.

"I thought that you weren't allowed to come over and had schoolwork?" I look at them curiously after hugging Kourtney.

"Hey we're here now! Don't shove us out," I see Ashlyn pout at me.

"So, what's in the bags and I missed you guys so much. I miss Seb and Carlos too," I sigh and sit on my bed.

"Kourtney thought that it would be a good idea to cheer you up by doing the thing you love most, looking at dresses. So we bought a few or a dozen from the mall that we thought you'd like for prom. I know that prom is at the end of the school year but it doesn't hurt to try on a dress," I listen to Ashlyn and see Kourtney take out a bunch of hangers from the bags.

"Wow, that's a lot of dresses. How much money did you spend at the mall?" I stare at all the shopping bags they bought.

"Don't worry Carlos contributed too and Seb said he wish he could've but he didn't get paid enough for doing farm chores so it's the thought that counts. Anyway we were born ready to be your fairy godmothers and help you pick out the perfect dress for prom. Oh and I bought you favorite M&Ms. Your mom said I could give them too you as long as you give insulin," I listen to Kourtney and watch her do a handshake with Ashlyn while smirking.