CHAPTER [ 1 ]

''I'm going for a trip, for 3 weeks so watch out behind me and take care of jimin and jungkook ", Mr park said to Mrs park as she nodded Mr park went out from the house.

'' jimin " Mrs park called out.

'' Yeah " jimin shouted back.

'' Are you ready for school ? " Mrs park questioned.

'' Yeah " jimin said while coming down from the steps.

'' Bye sweetie " Mrs park said sweetly.

" bye mom " jimin said while moving towards the door.

***

[ other pov ]

[ in the evening ]

Jimin was moving towards schools gate and suddenly he bumped into someone. He was going to fall down but the person held jimin by his west and the persons other hand held jimin's wrist . Jimin closed his eyes.
And the person suddenly called out him.

" hey cutie are you okay? " , jimin quickly opened his eyes and started at the person in blue hair with blue eyes (' He was supposed to be such a hottie )
Jimin thought in his mind and seeing at there position he was now red like a tomato. He quickly stands straight and great to the person.

" I'm sorry Mr I didn't see you so it was a mistake please forgive me " jimin said gently.

" It's okay no need to say sorry cutie " the person said while biting his lower lip .

( ah......he is so weird , why he is acting like this ? ) jimin thinks in his mind.
" Ah.. Sorry I need to go Mr see you soon " jimin said giving a fake smile on his face.

"OK see you soon ' baby ' " the person said the last word slowly .

( did he said something ?)jimin said in his mind. " Ah....bye " jimin said waving his hand to the blue haired man.

" bye " the blue haired man said while winking at jimin.

( ah......he is such a weirdo ) jimin screamed in his thoughts.

( at home)

How was your day ? Kookie asked.

" Well.. Good and weird " jimin answers.

Why weird? Kookie ask sweetly.

" Nothing kookie " jimin answers sweetly to his cute brother.

" Jimin, kookie come down stairs dinner is ready sweetie's " Mrs park cold out sweetly.

" OK mom " both kookie and jimin said together.

Both of them came down stairs and sited on the chair. And when they were completely eaten there food Mrs Park questions.

" What happened jimin ? kookie said your day was weird . Do you have any problem? " Mrs park asked.

" Oh God he can't even keep a secret in his stomach uff...... " jimin said irritatingly.

" Answer my question. jimin it's not his fault that he told me. he just cares about you that's why." Mrs park said.

" Yeah..Yeah... , And about your question my answer is nothing because nothing happened. now cheer up mom. It's already 10 pm and I have to sleep." Jimin answered.

" OK but if anything happens tell me OK " Mrs park said while planting a soft kiss on jimins forehead.

" Goodnight mom " jimin said sweetly.

" Goodnight sweetie " Mrs park replys.

~~~~ to be continued ~~~~

( How was the chapter? Please tell me in comments section. I tried my best so I can make this story better but I don't know will you guys like it or not if like it please vote and if I made a mistake so tell me. Lol I love you all my readers
And bts armys love you 😘 )