12

They were watching the drama then JK asked y/n
Jk: Do you perhaps like someone or
have a crush?
She stayed silent looking at them with red cheeks.
"Tell", Jungkook asked again. "Umm Jungkook, you know I am an army right?", she asked blushing. "Yeah offcourse", he said frowning in confusion. "Still you are asking", she replied chukling. "What do you mean?", he asked again. "Armys belongs to BTS pabo... that means she like us", Jimin replied smirking and Jungkook's eyes widenned. "Am I right or Am I right y/n?", Jimin looked at her with a undying smirk. "I'll go get some water", she said and left making them chukle.

"Okay tell us your other celebrity crushes except us", Jungkook asked teasing her. "They are a lot lol", she replied laughing.
"Lee Jongsuk", she said. "Okay he is dating an idol", Jungkook said laughing. "Whattt??? Really??? Whom??", she asked getting excited. "Lee Jieun", Taehyung replied with a straight face. "IU???? Waahhh she is so pretty... wait- Jungkook wasn't she your crush??", Y/n spoke. "Aishhh not again, noona was my ideal type!! She is not my crush anymore!!", he said sulking. "Woww good", she said laughing. "Huhh", three of them said together. "Umm nvm", she chukled awkwardly.
"Hwang In Yeop is my biggest crush in whole Kdrama industry", she said cupping her cheeks. "He is single ig", Jimin replied. "Not like he'll date me... nvm he is out of league", she said sulking. "Ji chang wook is also my favorite", she said laughing. "Who isn't your fav??", Taehyung asked with a straight face. "I guess I can like each Korean actor.... I mean I prefer Korean men", she said shrugging. "You are betraying us I see", Jimin said with a pout while she giggled.
"I'll just go to my room", Taehyung said with a totally done expression while other's looked at him dumbfoundedly.

(Tae's pov)
How can she have crush on so many people??

Y/n: what happened to him??
Jk: I don't know!!
Jungkook spoke shrugging.

Time skipss
Taehyung was sitting in balcony alone, so she went went to him.
"What happen??", she said being concerned seeing his mood a little off. "Nothing", he said without looking at her. "Is something wrong??", she asked touching his shoulder. "I need some private time", he said removing her hand. "Fine", she said and left.

(Tae's pov)
I think I was a bit rude.

(Y/N's pov)
That was soo rude!!
I felt a bit hurt but what can I do he is a star, I am no one infront of him, why do I even expect anything?? Not like something can happen between us in weeks just like how it happens in stories. I should keep my feelings to myself.

Time skipsss
She got a call from Lexi to go for shopping and she agreed.
OOTD

She went out of her room and saw Jimin and Jk talking with each other on some random topic.
"wooww y/n looking beautiful", he winked at her making her blush. "Wahhh hot", Jungkook blinked as well. She was as red as tomato right now. "T-thanks", she said and approached them.
"Are you going somewhere??", Jungkook asked. "Yeahh a lil hangout with my friend, I'll be back by 7. Don't open the door for anyone, I have spare keys, so I can enter myself!! And if something felt wrong you can call me right away", she said. "Yeah yeah we are not kids", Jimin said laughing. "Ikr... but still it would be better to stay cautious for your safety", she said shutting him up and they nodded.

(Y/N's pov)
I did shopping with lexi and spend some time at cafe with her.

Time skipsss to dinner time...
Y/n was talking with everyone except Taehyung, she was not even sparing him a glance.

After dinner she went upto her room and took a shower. She came out of bathroom in her robe.
Just then Taehyung entered her room from balcony, "y/n listen"
She looked at him with wide eyes. His eyes widenned as well. He turned around to leave but stumbled on carpet and fell over her. "Ouch", she let out as she felt wait over her. He looked at her features closely without getting up. His eyes fell on her perfect cleavage and collarbone making him gulp. They were both staring at each other closely. Y/n inhaled his heavenly sent. She smelled him getting closer and her breathe fell on his neck, "which perfume do you use?", she asked embarassing herself. Both of them realised their position but before they could get up, Jungkook who was leaning again tye door of balcony spoke, "V hyung? y/n?? what are you guys doing???"
They quickly got up their faces were as red as tomatoes.
"I'll tell everyone", Jk spoke and was about to ran out.
"no jungkook wait, you missunderstood us", Taehyung ran behind him and tackled him on the door only.
"Yes pls listen", she spoke approaching them. "first you wear ur cloths", Taehyung said closing his eyes in embarrassment.
"You both go out", she said pushing them out.

Meanwhile Taehyung was convincing Jungkook that he misunderstood. He was finally convinced... according to Taehyung.
But, "y/n did you enjoy??", he asked winking whike her cheeks turned red.
"Hyung do tell her your perfume", hebsaid and left while giggling.